Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (66 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
What a bad decision :sergio: Forcing himself and his family to adapt to another culture, learn another language and deal with another time change. Should have came to the MLS where at least he can speak english and would be in the spotlight.
His career is over anyways and he probably wants to just explore the world at this point. I wouldn't mind "forcing myself" to live in one of the most interesting countries in the world (well, that's my opinion I guess, but still), getting to know it's culture and learn something new.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
His career is over anyways and he probably wants to just explore the world at this point. I wouldn't mind "forcing myself" to live in one of the most interesting countries in the world (well, that's my opinion I guess, but still), getting to know it's culture and learn something new.
I would agree if it was only Ale and Sonia, but all of this moving around must be taking a toll on the kids imo.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
DP is more concerned about promoting football, and Juventus for that matter, in countries where it's not so popular.
He is earning us a shit load of new fans and millions in cash without even being officially affiliated with us, so chill the fuck out guys...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 57)