Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
About Celtic: He said in an interview with the Scottish Sun that he'd like to play there.

The decision is expected within 14 days, as he declared today and yesterday. He said in an interview with the Gazzetta that he has many aspects to take into consideration, including Tobias starting school in few weeks, his role as the Asian Cup 2015 ambassador in January (he said he'll attend the final in Sydney in late January) and the leagues schedules (European leagues start now; UAE in September/October; Japan and MLS in early 2015).

If he goes for MLS/Japan, he'll have to wait until next year (or maybe sign in India for millions and play there between October and December). Schedule wise, UAE is probably the best option for him, however I really hope he'll play in a better, more attractive league.
His agent denied the story

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
Hey guys, i have a question: there is this picture of our capitano and i'm desperately searching for it. It's from the 09/10 season, wearing the home kit, where you see him only from the back. IRC, he's looking down to the ground while lifting his arm, pointing his finger upwards to the sky.

The reason i'm asking for it, is: does anyone know which one i mean and even more important: does anyone have this in high resolution? I'm planing to let it print as a poster or put it in a frame and hang it on the wall in my new appartement, where i moved in recently and i think it'll do great. I'd be really thankfull if anyone could help me out there!

Aug 17, 2007
Hey guys, i have a question: there is this picture of our capitano and i'm desperately searching for it. It's from the 09/10 season, wearing the home kit, where you see him only from the back. IRC, he's looking down to the ground while lifting his arm, pointing his finger upwards to the sky.

The reason i'm asking for it, is: does anyone know which one i mean and even more important: does anyone have this in high resolution? I'm planing to let it print as a poster or put it in a frame and hang it on the wall in my new appartement, where i moved in recently and i think it'll do great. I'd be really thankfull if anyone could help me out there!
http://forum.juventuz.org/image.php?u=2034&dateline=1270335120&type=profile

Aug 17, 2007
Italian media: He received an official offer from India, from a Delhi team...Super heroes, lions, dynamos, something like that. His answer is expected in few days.

If he signs there, it's just sad. This "league" has nothing to offer but money. However, I can't imagine him moving his family - especially after he said that Tobias starts school and needs stability - to Delhi.

Aug 17, 2007
It doesn't look like that at the moment. Theoretically, he can play in India from October to December, attend the Asian Cup in January (Australia) and join MLS team for 2015 season (starts on March). But no one would take him in the MLS if he signs with an Indian club. You don't take a 40 years old player from India, even if his name is Del Piero.

If it's India as final adventure or retirement, I hope he retires.

Aug 17, 2007
Honved are offering him Puskas' number 10, that was retired for 40 years. However, I don't think he'll sign there. He's looking for a project alla Sydney, Hungary is nothing like that.

India and then MLS/Japan is more likely. But he better close with a club from the MLS/J-League before signing in India.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)