Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (46 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
President for me would be ideal, smart, good decision maker and has outstanding rapport with almost everyone involved in football and most importantly, who would refuse to join/reject Del Piero if he sits down with him:D?

Moggi btw said that Ale would do good as coach. Anyway, I hope he plays one more season somewhere in Europe and why not maybe we get to see him in CL or EL.
Can't imagine seeing him coaching. He's simply too calm and too good person for that role. He never shouts at anybody ( ofcourse there are exceptions with Palladino and maybe more). Though i agree with you about the president part, he would be an ideal option.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Del Piero wouldn't need to shout to get his point across as coach, and absolutely no one would talk back to him.

Have there been any serious links for Del Piero's new team?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Great selection :tup:, but I might consider his goal vs Zenit iirc 2008/09 CL extremely important, prolly more than vs Rapid. The opening game, Juve struggled the entire match and Alex scored absolute stunner toward the end to decide the outcome.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Great selection :tup:, but I might consider his goal vs Zenit iirc 2008/09 CL extremely important, prolly more than vs Rapid. The opening game, Juve struggled the entire match and Alex scored absolute stunner toward the end to decide the outcome.
It was an important goal but to me personally it wasn't a great goal, the ball ended up more or less in the middle of the net, the keeper should have done a lot better.

But thanks for the feedback guys :)

Elvin I considered the Real goal in 1996 but ultimately decided to leave it out

Aug 17, 2007
Relax you all, he's not going to India. Some people spread such rumors cause they want to promote league\club by using Ale's name. Just like they said he'll play in Thailand, UAE and more.

- - - Updated - - -

http://instagram.com/p/q69S2RPzUE/?modal=true

:sheik:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)