Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (95 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I doubt he'd make a bad coach, he's a sound professional an all the players love him. It goes with the territiry of being capitano so the transition i think wont be too hard?
He pretty much coached Sydney on the field for 2 years. The guy knows football backwards, Commands respect, is a good communicator and there is proof that he can impart his knowledge on to others (listen to what the younger Sydney players had to say about his influence on the team). I can't see how he wouldn't make a good coach. I don't think he could take over a team straight away but I think he's make a great coach

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He would make an interesting type of coach though. He doesn't seem very vocal. Or that he could get angry, if he does decided to try coaching I will be cheering for any team he's gonna take.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I didn't know we have this in common, maybe because you were too harsh on your fav player even when he wasn't playing much last year. :snoop:
I was first Juve and then I wanted for him to play minutes, which in Juve seemed very unlikely.

Anyway, his footballing time has come to an end and I'm ok with it, because I have seen him play for many years. The sadder part of all this is that no more similar footballers are on the horizon anymore. No more artists are being born, no more magicians, that is what saddens me most about this. Because I will always remember him, but I doubt I will see anyone similar to him anytime soon or ever.

But if he chooses to coach that would be awesome, watching him on the sidelines would be fucking cool, even much more awesome then Nedved being of the management :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
President for me would be ideal, smart, good decision maker and has outstanding rapport with almost everyone involved in football and most importantly, who would refuse to join/reject Del Piero if he sits down with him:D?

Moggi btw said that Ale would do good as coach. Anyway, I hope he plays one more season somewhere in Europe and why not maybe we get to see him in CL or EL.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
President for me would be ideal, smart, good decision maker and has outstanding rapport with almost everyone involved in football and most importantly, who would refuse Del Piero as a player if he sits down with him:D?

Moggi btw said that Ale would do good as coach. Anyway, I hope he plays one more season somewhere in Europe and why not maybe we get to see him in CL or EL.
President, coach, anything would be good.

As for playing in europe, would be nice, but hopefully not with celtic, that club is disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)