Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (20 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
missed thread, god damn it

found these quotes

Fabrizio Ravanelli:
"Del Piero is able to do some things that are spectacular, but to carry it out in a simple way"

Diego Maradona
"He is different from Zidane. He loves to play, he feels the soul of football. Between him and Zidane, I choose him "

Fabio Capello
"Sometimes I feel embarrassed when I have to put him on the bench"

Carlo Ancelotti
"He is the greatest soccer classes for which you do not have the words to describe it"

Fabio Cannavaro
"He's the best person I ever met in the world of sports"

Marcello Lippi
"Champion that you never disappoint captain in the true sense of the word"

Adrian Mutu
"When I see him training with all his strength to remain silent and in doing so, be ashamed ..."

Giuseppe Tagliarella, former goalkeeper of Napoli after conceding a goal from Del Piero
"It's a goal in the style of Baggio, Maradona ... He is God. What can I say more?

Iker Casillas, before the Champions League clash against Juventus when Del Piero scored two spectacular goals and made the Santiago Bernabeu to stand up and applaud him.
"We are ready, we know what to expect, but I warn you that special attention should be paid to Del Piero. He can score in many ways. "

Gary Neville
"Del Piero is the best player against whom I have ever played"

Leo Messi
"He is a man who has given everything to Juventus, Italy and football. Play beautiful, clean style of football and I admire him "

Apr 29, 2006
This topic gives me great pleasure and much sadness at the same time. Pleasure to have lived in the times of Del Piero, but sadness that 20 years have passed like a brief moment... Much too soon.
Anyway - forza il capitano.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
it's not called the Juventus Temple for nothing mate.

PS proud to say it was my idea (see the very first post). This thread is where we come to worship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)