Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (115 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
:lol:

You know, one of the best feelings in the world - for us, DP fans - is when the ref whistles for FK from good position for Ale. I'm starting to get all excited, I stand...in the seconds when he runs and shots the ball, well, I can't even describe what I feel. It happend twice vs. Wanderers, but unfortunately didn't end with a goal. I bet that if he'll get good FK chance vs. Glory, he scores.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

You know, one of the best feelings in the world - for us, DP fans - is when the ref whistles for FK from good position for Ale. I'm starting to get all excited, I stand...in the seconds when he runs and shots the ball, well, I can't even describe what I feel. It happend twice vs. Wanderers, but unfortunately didn't end with a goal. I bet that if he'll get good FK chance vs. Glory, he scores.
I am sure you don't wanna see me when he takes a freekick.

I love the way he releases pressure off his shoulders before taking a freekick, he inhales and then shake his shoulders, inhales again and Bloom.

Aug 17, 2007

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That's why I think I (we) have the best taste in football for having Del Piero stepping up my standards.
:agree:

Same here.

I really liked his first FK vs. WSW. It was more than 40m away, and it was amazing. Because it was so far and the kick was powerful, the ball moved in a weird way just infront of the GK. It could get in if it was a bit lower.
It reminded me of Zenit free kick goal
It was a great free kick, if that went in...wow.

That Zenit free kick....That was insane, I remember being so shocked when he did that front flip :lol:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I remember watching him score that chip against sporting while they were here in toronto. The stadium stood up and yelled the whole time he was on the break-away. But as soon as the ball left his foot, it got quiet. Everybody shutup, and just watched the ball. It's like you could almost hear the ball come down and hit the mesh in the net as it crossed the line. Stadium went nuts after it went in. Probably one of the best moments in my life, even though it was a friendly, and we lost..and it was MARTINEZ who sent the ball to him.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

yeah dude, waiting for a DP fk is one of the most exciting things in life...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Don't do this to me :cry:

Del Piero not only playing with another shirt on, and top if off against us! Ale being the opponent, me weak heart wouldn't be able to handle it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)