Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (86 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Sounds more like a journalist trying to make a headline. From what I can tell he's just saying he's playing his game the way he always has.

Or am I missing something?

Aug 17, 2007
Sounds more like a journalist trying to make a headline. From what I can tell he's just saying he's playing his game the way he always has.

Or am I missing something?
You don't. He doesn't say anything about Ale or something, but if he is a brutal player, I hope he won't try to prove it on Ale, his biggest challenge in this league.

- - - Updated - - -

شيزيو;3904605 said:
Oh dear... :touched:

You know what's the most amazing this about this video? In each of them you get to see a different quality that you can find only at the highest level. Some players have few of them, Ale's got them all- and more.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There is an awesome double page piece in Sydney's The Daily Telegraph detailing "10 Del Piero moments we will never forget". Basically detiling his highs and lows throughout his career. Great stuff, this is still so surreal to me seeing Ale here in Australia and seeing all of this. He has taken Sydney (and Australia) by storm. What a legend. Anyway these are the Ten moments (in no particular order)

1. Sydney V Newcastle goal 2012

2. WC Final V France 2006 (Scored a penalty)

3. UCL Final V Ajax 1996

4. Coppa Italia Final V Napoli 2012 (Final game)

5. UCL Semi Final V Monaco 1998 (Hat rick)

6. Euro 2000 Final V France (two misses)

7. UCL Semi Final V Real Madrid (golazo)

8. Italy V Mexico 2002 WC (scored equaliser)

9. 5 Maggio :touched:

10. Italy V Hungary FK Goal 2002 WC qualifier.

Aug 17, 2007
Rab, your prediction for tomorrow please?

Btw, guys from Europe- the DST ends tonight in many countries, so be sure that you don't miss the match for this! It will start 1 hour earlier.

I want 3rd goal and 2nd victory, and Syndey to climb to the 4th post. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 79)