Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (126 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Wont happen. Agnelli the I'm in power just because of my father's name wont let it happen.

The connection between Del Piero and Agnelli is dead. That sh*tface didn't even invite him for Juve's first home match after almost 20years of services :touched:

joannawon

Jul 16, 2012
ALEX WILL PLAY 800th GAME in SYDNEY FC VS PERTH

grande ale

- - - Updated - - -

Wont happen. Agnelli the I'm in power just because of my father's name wont let it happen.

The connection between Del Piero and Agnelli is dead. That sh*tface didn't even invite him for Juve's first home match after almost 20years of services :touched:
he is jealous of ALE
I went to Juventus stadio , they don't even let us see ALEX'S star , in the tour, you can only see platini,ferarra or nedved.......

Aug 17, 2007
2012-10-23
GOOD VIBRATIONS

It feels really good to start training and to concentrate on the next important target, the home match against Perth, especially after our first victory in this season in derby match against Wanderers, it definitely charged us with great enthusiasm and eagerness. And not to forget that I have scored as well... Well, let's say the first time like that couldn't be better. Yes, my first wonderful victory playing in Sydney jersey.

But today I wanted to share with you not only a satisfaction for a goal scored, but all the wonderful sensations I have during this new adventure in A-League. I was sure that it'd go just fine here, and I'd be really welcomed with great enthusiasm. But what I couldn't even imagine that around this sport - my sport - would be so much passion, so much energy. People really want football here, they want, professionalism and competition. They want to cheer up their team. Each match is a big party, and for us, who play on the pitch, this atmosphere is fantastic, and trust me, playing in this ambiance is wonderful.

Well... All this is to say that football is a marvellous thing... It's splendid, joyful, amusing (and very serious) game. See you on the pitch on Saturday!

PS. I was reminded that I've never scored a goal from the rebound after a spot kick saved by the goal keeper. Sincerely, I can't remember... Is it because I'm getting old? ( Wrong answer! Be careful, you, smart alecks...) Is it because I scored too many and can't remember all of them? (OK, this one is better...). However, what about you, do you remember?

Take care, Alessandro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 109)