Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (61 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
“I have already said in my Press conference that my love for the Juventus fans still burns bright, and that this is only a goodbye for now.”

:bigscarf:

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Dammmmmmnnnn!!!!! Just got to know that Ale was transiting thru Singapore last night, some peep`s from the juve facebook group here got pics taken with him....there goes a golden chance to meet the legend :((((

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
My 1k post goes to the footballer whose name was on my first football kit. To the footballer that brought me to the Juventus family. Everything related to him means class, on & off the pitch. I'm proud that i could watch him playing for Juve, in sad and glory moments.

When i was a kid everyone was playing in shirts with Ronaldo/Zidane/Beckham.. , but for me only one surname was important, surname of the little magician that could do everything with the ball. Il Pinturicchio. Il Fenomeno Vero. And i was lucky to have two! shirts with TELE+ in front and 'DEL PIERO' on back :touched:

Good luck Alex in Sydney, conquer another continent :)

taken in Croatia during some holidays, 2000 i think, my brothers on the left & in the middle and i'm on the right :)

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)