Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (97 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
You be polite. I'm trying to share every piece of info that I find with the guys here, and you come here to complain because you don't like rumors? Belive me, I'm more tired about those rumors and more care about Ale than you are. You want good news? Create them, or be patience. Rumors are part of the game these days, live with it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
You be polite. I'm trying to share every piece of info that I find with the guys here, and you come here to complain because you don't like rumors? Belive me, I'm more tired about those rumors and more care about Ale than you are. You want good news? Create them, or be patience. Rumors are part of the game these days, live with it.
more care about alex then you are? Do you mean you care more about alex then i am? that could be so and frankly i couldn't care less if you do, i'm just asking you politly to at least stop posting rumors which contradict themselfs. Make's you look like you didn't read them. Oh i can live with them, I had to do for like 5 years with trezeguet. that's why i dislike them alot.

Aug 17, 2007
more care about alex then you are? Do you mean you care more about alex then i am? that could be so and frankly i couldn't care less if you do, i'm just asking you politly to at least stop posting rumors which contradict themselfs. Make's you look like you didn't read them. Oh i can live with them, I had to do for like 5 years with trezeguet. that's why i dislike them alot.
:sergio:

The fact that Sky say one thing and Tuttosport claim another, makes me look like I didn't read them? That's smart. I'll post whatever I want, you can read my posts and you can ignore them.

Have a nice weekend.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The rumours are from different sites Pat. One is from Tuttosport and one is from Tuttojuve. If they contradict each other, it's because one of them is lying or both of them are lying. That's not DPS's fault.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:sergio:

The fact that Sky say one thing and Tuttosport claim another, makes me look like I didn't read them? That's smart. I'll post whatever I want, you can read my posts and you can ignore them.

Have a nice weekend.
:sergio:You clearly missed my point but anyhow do that big man, post whatever you want.

Thx you too! I know i will have a nice one for sure.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
The rumours are from different sites Pat. One is from Tuttosport and one is from Tuttojuve. If they contradict each other, it's because one of them is lying or both of them are lying. That's not DPS's fault.
I noticed that aswell Asif, and i wanted to say sorry and that i misreaded it completly but this guy is acting like a badass. Oh and he cares more about alex then i do.

Dec 31, 2008
Alessandro has not chosen his next – and last – club yet, but it is just an issue of making a decision,” revealed his brother and agent Stefano Del Piero on Calciomercato.it. “It is true that some Serie A clubs stepped forward to understand if he’d changed his mind on never playing for a different Italian side, but his intention remains the same.

“We are working to ensure the situations Alessandro wants will be available and then he’ll make his choice. Right now he is training with a fitness coach to ensure he’s ready for his new team.”

“At this moment no club is in pole position. There are negotiations in place and anything can happy in football, so we’ll see which option suits everyone best.

“As things stand, the USA is the most difficult alternative. Solutions could be in South America, the Emirates and I wouldn’t rule out Europe either, as something is moving there.”

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Its so weird reading match reports or analysis and not seeing his name. Not seeing his face on the tv screen. Not seeing "Del Piero" on the squad list. Not being able to say "Okay put Del Piero on already!" Not seeing the crowd stand up in anticipation whenever he got the ball near the area. Not seeing his number 10 jersey, with the upside down arm-band, and his adidas. I miss him :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)