Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (131 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
I have this scenario in my head: Malaga qualifies to the CL next tuesday, they promise themselves a lot of money, and then they sign Ale. Just a feeling.

EDIT: Alfredo Pedulla, Sportitalia:"Del Piero will wait for offers from Europe till the last day of August. Only then, if he won't sign with any club, he'll think about other option. He's in good shape".

Aug 17, 2007
Tuttojuve exclusive: "Recently Ale received two offers from the EPL: QPR and Southampton. People that close to Ale visited England few days ago, and who knows, maybe we'll hear more next week".

Federico Ferri added during Sky's 'Speciale Calciomercato':"Southampton is interested in signing Del Piero".

Aug 17, 2007
Some agent name Mossio claims in an interview that he was part of the negotiation between Ale and Flamengo, and both sides were interested, but the deadline in Brazil to sign foreign players is August 10th. Ale didn't make a decision on time, and now it's impossible.

Aug 17, 2007
Thanks for info dude, but correct me if I'm wrong but aren't deadlines not applied to free agents?
Yes, but this guy says August 10th is the last day to sign foreign players in Brazil, no matter if he's FA or not. I really don't know if he's right, too much false info in Italian media.

---------- Post added 23.08.2012 at 23:41 ----------

Sheik, the girl with the T-shirts didn't answer me. What can I do? I want this shirt

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Tuttosport with big article about Ale today, and the fact that the season starts and he's without a club. But nothing new.

Lippi in interview:"I don't know if Del Piero received any offers from China".

---------- Post added 22.08.2012 at 13:56 ----------

Just when they started talking about Ale. Damn I was upset :D
Goal.com Italia:"Del Piero's dream was to stay in Europe, but he didn't even received fax from a European club. The options now are Japan and the Emirates, and it seems like he prefers Japan".

EDIT: They took this info from Tuttosport's article. It also says there that he's willing to lower his demands just to sign with a European club, but then again, no offers.
Tuttojuve exclusive: "Recently Ale received two offers from the EPL: QPR and Southampton. People that close to Ale visited England few days ago, and who knows, maybe we'll hear more next week".

Federico Ferri added during Sky's 'Speciale Calciomercato':"Southampton is interested in signing Del Piero".
So first no european club are interested but recently Southhamton and QPR are :shifty:

Dude, you should stop posting that crap, it's very fake and they contradict themselfs all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 124)