Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (56 Viewers)

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
Can't someone put this video on the frontpage of the site: The video is so perfect and touching. At least put Ale's last goal on the frontpage. He deserves it. :)
Man !!! it hurts :sergio:

---------- Post added 23.05.2012 at 21:33 ----------

I'm not sure what to think about this. Either I fail to interpret the wrong translation of google correctly or Agnelli acts as if he had never anything to do with not extending the contract.
couldn't he see the fans emotion in atalanta match ,,, couldn't he see del piero's goal in this match ,,, the fans inside and out side the stadium cries for his farewell ,,, that man is heartless ,, he has no feelings inside he even don't know what football is .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fans came in front of the Juve offices to demand an explanation from Agnelli about the Del Piero treatment. Agnelli surprised them all with the answer "If you make a pro-Del Piero demonstration, I will be there with you in the first line".

If it's not just a false story by Gazzetta, then Agnelli is obviously implying that he too wants Ale to stay but it's DP's decision to leave.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
If it's not just a false story by Gazzetta, then Agnelli is obviously implying that he too wants Ale to stay but it's DP's decision to leave.
Nonsense.

I though someone already posted interviews of Ale and other players confirming how he wanted to remain in Juve.

I think that was a strategic answer from Andrea to try to get the pressure off himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)