Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (94 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Delps obviously didnt wanted to leave.

I dont have anything else feeling toward andrea, but implying that he had nothing to do with alex`s departure just doesnt make sense.
As i have said before, agnelli marotta and conte made the decition to better release him.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Delps obviously didnt wanted to leave.

I dont have anything else feeling toward andrea, but implying that he had nothing to do with alex`s departure just doesnt make sense.
As i have said before, agnelli marotta and conte made the decition to better release him.
Yepp. However, this confirms it's hard to shed some light on what really happened.

Jan 19, 2006
Can't someone put this video on the frontpage of the site: The video is so perfect and touching. At least put Ale's last goal on the frontpage. He deserves it. :)
The song is perfect too.who knows it?

---------- Post added 24.05.2012 at 10:08 ----------

Isn't there a press conference scheduled about this, next friday?
This friday,just tomorrow.

Aameer

May 6, 2012
Perhaps when he announces where he is going to play next? I see nothing on his FB page regarding that. I suppose Sky is in just as much denial as we are and it doesn't want to believe that he's going anywhere. Maybe?

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
An Italian dude I work with who is from Turin thinks that Ale will remain in Italy because they run a fashion business in Turin with his wife and moving abroad is not the best option for Ale's family.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
An Italian dude I work with who is from Turin thinks that Ale will remain in Italy because they run a fashion business in Turin with his wife and moving abroad is not the best option for Ale's family.
Which team would he ever go to? Far too big a legend to play for a smaller team and too much a symbol to play for any of the other big ones. Impossible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 76)