Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yep. I read that too.

Something about Alex being ungrateful, and he read somewhere that Alex had said that Juve must comply with the the courts and sprots tribunals and accept that Juve have 28 scudetti, and that ALex has yet to refute that comment.

He also states that he understands that Alex is upset after leaving Juve after 19 years, but he needs to go easy on these comments.

But wait. There is more.

He is claiming that he flew to the United States in 1994 to convince Dino Baggio to take Del Piero's place to go to Parma.

Here is another good one. He is stating that while Alex was injured in 1998, he was still getting paid to do nothing, and claims that Alex gave nothing during that time, and he shouldn't be saying that you must respect the judgments.

I haven't got time to translate the rest, but its pretty bad.

Here is the article

http://www.calciomercato.com/il-blo...ggi-che-accusa-del-piero-di-essere-un--294428

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Something about Alex being ungrateful, and he read somewhere that Alex had said that Juve must comply with the the courts and sprots tribunals and accept that Juve have 28 scudetti, and that ALex has yet to refute that comment.
Ale would never say such a thing! If he actually did say something like this I'm sure it was exaggerated and taken out of context.

I respect Luciano but hasn't he other things to do than to critisize Ale for something he allegedly said?

Ha. Still can't believe he could actually say such things about Del Piero. It was all so sudden and out of nowhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)