Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (154 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I still feel empty inside this guy was the last piece of my first beloved juve team who was still at the club.

But I am going to support juve still but I can't read those articles without crying.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
When the nights began to pull in around San Vendemiano, Gino Del Piero couldn’t bring himself to call out to his son Alessandro and tell him that it was time to pick up his ball and come inside. Once darkness fell, he would instead open up the garage, turn on the light, get into his FIAT 127 and park it outside. A space was left for the boy to practice in until bedtime when he’d head up to the room he shared with his brother Stefano and go to sleep under a poster of Michel Platini.

*SNIP* - no need to quote the entire article :) Graham
For a man to shed a tear it takes something truly special.

Forza Alessandro, grazie for being one of my childhood heroes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sonia is cute with those allstar shoes :D
First thing I noticed when I saw her on the pitch. And I love her for it. Instead of being a WAG, she goes for all stars and jeans. What a woman! What a family! They are genuinely nice people and they deserve all the respect and love in the world. Never a bad word about anyone, always hard working, respectful towards fans and grateful for what has happened to them in life.. Brilliant people.

Aug 17, 2007
I have those pair of shoes too. Exactly the same.
First thing I noticed when I saw her on the pitch. And I love her for it. Instead of being a WAG, she goes for all stars and jeans. What a woman! What a family! They are genuinely nice people and they deserve all the respect and love in the world. Never a bad word about anyone, always hard working, respectful towards fans and grateful for what has happened to them in life.. Brilliant people.
I've got 4 pairs of those Chuck Taylor's myself, and the Mrs. has a few as well.

A truly legendary sneaker
:agree: :tup:

Always wanted to buy a pair for myself. After watching Sonia wearing them, I'll do it soon.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 12:56 ----------

Starting Monday you'll be hearing a lot.
Tuttosport added River Plate to the list just because Trez said that he'd love Ale to join him :lol:

They also claim Fulham is interested in DP...so it's the 4th team from London that want him, after Arsenal, QPR and the Spurs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)