Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (182 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
And then they play us and win because Ale scores. I'd have nightmares for YEARS.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 13:45 ----------

Mizuno makes awesome football shoes as well. Very good brand.
That's right, I like their football boots. Looks like it's from the 90's, classic design with big tongue :D

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 14:49 ----------

:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's right, I like their football boots. Looks like it's from the 90's, classic design with big tongue :D
Check out the Mizuno Morelia Neo. Best shoe in the world ;).

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 14:04 ----------

I live in the US, so you get one guess, and make it count
I understand. But to me it would hurt, because his career would be over. I don't intend to ridicule the MLS, but that's just how I see it. It's a bit like Russia. It might be a decent league, there might be decent players, but your career is still finished.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And then they play us and win because Ale scores. I'd have nightmares for YEARS.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 13:45 ----------

Mizuno makes awesome football shoes as well. Very good brand.
Yes I know, that's why I said mostly. I know Mizuno are big in Golf as well.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Check out the Mizuno Morelia Neo. Best shoe in the world ;).

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 14:04 ----------

I understand. But to me it would hurt, because his career would be over. I don't intend to ridicule the MLS, but that's just how I see it. It's a bit like Russia. It might be a decent league, there might be decent players, but your career is still finished.

Maybe, maybe not. He could very well do what Henry and Beckham have done, and go to a european club on loan in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 172)