Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (174 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Starting Monday you'll be hearing a lot.
What are we hoping for?

:agree: :tup:

Always wanted to buy a pair for myself. After watching Sonia wearing them, I'll do it soon.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 12:56 ----------

Tuttosport added River Plate to the list just because Trez said that he'd love Ale to join him :lol:

They also claim Fulham is interested in DP...so it's the 4th team from London that want him, after Arsenal, QPR and the Spurs
As much as it hurts, he should join Arsenal. Ale in CL again :tuttosport:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
they're a big club, they have a great stadium, they're hungry as hell for trophies, they need an experienced leader, their #10 could be vacant, they're in CL -- I think Arsenal would be perfect for Ale.

Dec 31, 2008
Yep...but not Arsenal. Don't like 'em.
Yep, they are a bunch of losers who are bound to get raped by many teams each season. Would like him to join a club where he can lift some silverware.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 16:27 ----------

Just a quick hello before a training session. Starting from today we'll be in the training camp getting ready for Coppa Italia Final in Rome on Sunday. Ciao! Ale

Aug 17, 2007
they're a big club, they have a great stadium, they're hungry as hell for trophies, they need an experienced leader, their #10 could be vacant, they're in CL -- I think Arsenal would be perfect for Ale.
All true (besides the stadium, I hate their stadium...shitty, simple stadium, looks like random stadium designed for PES), but I still don't like to imagine Ale wearing their shirt. Also, he's too winner for 'em. But hi, if it's Arsenal or MLS, then I prefer the gunners, no question.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 14:10 ----------

Yep, they are a bunch of losers who are bound to get $#@!d by many teams each season. Would like him to join a club where he can lift some silverware.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 16:27 ----------

Just a quick hello before a training session. Starting from today we'll be in the training camp getting ready for Coppa Italia Final in Rome on Sunday. Ciao! Ale
Sexy. I must get myself this t-shirt.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 14:14 ----------

Calciomercato.com:"Lippi's chinese team calls Ale: 20 million euro per season".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I've got 4 pairs of those Chuck Taylor's myself, and the Mrs. has a few as well.

A truly legendary sneaker
Man, I can't have Chuck Taylor's anymore, I get severe pains in my feet each and every time I have them on me. I retired my last pair a few months ago when I took the decision not to have them ever again. They were green.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
All true (besides the stadium, I hate their stadium...shitty, simple stadium, looks like random stadium designed for PES), but I still don't like to imagine Ale wearing their shirt. Also, he's too winner for 'em. But hi, if it's Arsenal or MLS, then I prefer the gunners, no question.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 14:10 ----------

Sexy. I must get myself this t-shirt.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 14:14 ----------

Calciomercato.com:"Lippi's chinese team calls Ale: 20 million euro per season".
holy shit, since when do Chinegros care about footy anyway?

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 16:21 ----------

Man, I can't have Chuck Taylor's anymore, I get severe pains in my feet each and every time I have them on me. I retired my last pair a few months ago when I took the decision not to have them ever again. They were green.
Adidas or Puma sneakers any day, anywhere :cool:

Aug 17, 2007
holy $#@!, since when do Chinegros care about footy anyway?

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 16:21 ----------

Adidas or Puma sneakers any day, anywhere :cool:
Chinese people are crazy about Italian football. In the 90's, since the Serie A was the best in the world, it was the first foreign league to be shown on TV in China. Since then, the Italian football is the most popular there. There're more fans there for Juve and Milan then for Barca and Real.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No Nike? which are you leaning towards? And what do you run in?
I am looking for street sneakers, not for running. I am thinking also of a pair of Nike Free but I want to customize them and they tend to become a tad too expensive.

I have three Saucony running shoes, two Mizuno (one is going to retirement), one NB that I can't stand and one Asics that I really like but it seems that it doen't fit my feet. A new Saucony is being considered. Yes, I'm a running shoes freak.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
WINNING! Suddenly I don't feel as threatened by the prospect of China taking over the world :D

Jack, damn I've never even heard those brands before.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

And then they play us and win because Ale scores. I'd have nightmares for YEARS.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 13:45 ----------

They are mostly running specialized brands.
Mizuno makes awesome football shoes as well. Very good brand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 164)