Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (55 Viewers)

Dec 6, 2010
@CAPITANO' That second picture is absolutely beautiful! Can't even imagine what is going through his head, of course a sense of pride of what he has done for this amazing club, but I guess also a sadness that it has come to an end :depressed

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
no it was italian, only there were no real curvas :p (or atleast I thought it were no real curvas) and yes they did wistle first (or was that the stadium) after that the 'curvas' wanted to leave but they stayed to watch the scudetto handover and everyone listed to agnelli.

Ok i was wrong that the people do hate agnelli. So my first expection was right and i misunderstood

still the love the alex was immense and also to all the other players
You watched the match with curvas?

Did Badass give you Italian lessons? :p

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Very interesting last few pages. I don't think Conte is to blame for Del Piero's departure, I think it's mostly on Andrea Agnelli. The only thing I can blame Conte for is not to ask AA to reconsider.

I also think that the feeling towards Andrea Agnell is split between the fans, I know for sure that some Italian fans are upset and AA, and other have let it passed.. I don't think there's 100% correct answer on the fact that AA is loved or not.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
where do i mention anything about defending AA? just because im not attacking him doesn't mean im defending him im giving a wider picture of possible reasons which ive heard from others
No but you're trying to give him the perfect image and comparing what you saw (God knows what you saw) with what is going on the forums which is hilarious.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No but you're trying to give him the perfect image and comparing what you saw (God knows what you saw) with what is going on the forums which is hilarious.
fuck sake for the billionth time of saying i was only giving an account of what i saw and heard! and also for the billionth time i said it doesn't mean that was the general consensus, if anything i think the fans are still split on opinions of AA so stop making assumptions its fucking annoying

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
$#@! sake for the billionth time of saying i was only giving an account of what i saw and heard! and also for the billionth time i said it doesn't mean that was the general consensus, if anything i think the fans are still split on opinions of AA so stop making assumptions its $#@!ing annoying

The problem is you're not giving a humble account of what you saw. You're trying to sell your own words as gospel and you're surprised we don't swallow them. It is important to know yourself and in this case it's important to know that you don't speak Italian and that it's very likely that you didn't understand most of what went on.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The problem is you're not giving a humble account of what you saw. You're trying to sell your own words as gospel and you're surprised we don't swallow them. It is important to know yourself and in this case it's important to know that you don't speak Italian and that it's very likely that you didn't understand most of what went on.
oh yeah cause i heard fans shouting things like andrea pezzo di merda didn't i? nobody and i say nobody from what i heard even mentioned Andrea's name the entire time i was there, infact i heard more chants supporting Luciano Moggi than i heard anything about AA, what you make of that i don't know you can assume that there are those who are still sat on the fence about AA myself included

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 51)