Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If I'm perfectly honest right now, I don't know if I can still consider myself a Juventus fan.
If I'm honest with myself, I don't know if I'll have anymore passion for this game let alone club.

It feels like I don't wanna grow up. Part of me growing and getting over it isn't functioning.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 08:34 ----------

The most amazing 15 mintues I've ever seen in football has nothing to do with what happend on the pitch.
Did you see when he was doing his lap one of the fans had his tongue celebration tattooed on his arm he was trying to show it to Ale and the ones next to him were in tears? That was one of those moments I'll never forget.

Aug 17, 2007
If I'm honest with myself, I don't know if I'll have anymore passion for this game let alone club.

It feels like I don't wanna grow up. Part of me growing and getting over it isn't functioning.
Same here.

I know one thing for sure- No matter where he'll play, no matter where he'll go, no matter what he'll do, I will always be there by his side, as the song says. When I'll be 40 I'll still play football with friends wearing Ale's shirt. My son will learn a lot about him. And maybe I'll still be able to watch football after he retires, but never with passion.

Many things died for me last Sunday. My childhood, my football passion, my interest in Italian football. And for everybody, it's the day when romantics died. If the most loyal player in history of the game says goodbye cause he has to and not cause he wants to, so it's really over. It's all business today, and it's official.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I vow to never by a football jersey with anyone's name but his... like someone said I'll be playing footy when I'm 40 years old with a Juventus jersey with DP's name written on it.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
@Azzurri7 and all the other people who are doubting to leave the club with alex.

We all gonna miss del piero as hell. I cried also last sunday but we all know that alex wants us all to keep supporting juve just like he will do.
I am lucky I actually saw him live and you could see his love for juventus is as big as all those thousands of fans standing their waiting for hours to get a small glimp of the stars and specially Del Piero and he tried to show his face at so many parts to as many fans as possible .
and I am hundred % sure he is gonna to support juve till he dies just like I will do
Grazie Alex for everything, C' solo un capitano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he made me love juve and everything around this amazing club and I will keep supporting this club for ever just to thank Alex for what he did to me. And I am also sure in 2-3 years alex is back at Juventus

Grazie Alé

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
"NOTHING CAN BE BETTER THAN ...

"Than eight Scudetti. Than a promotion from serie B. Than Coppa Italia (let's hope two). Than four Italian Super Cups. Than Champions League. Than Uefa Super Cup. Than Intercontinental Cup. Than a goal scored against Fiorentina. Than a Del Piero-style goal. Than a goal in Tokyo. Than my tears. Than a goal in Bari. Than a back-heel volley goal in a derby. Than a goal for Avvocato. Than a tongue stuck out in a game against Inter. Than an assist to David. Than goal number 187. Than a goal in Germany. Than Berlin. Than a goal scored against Frosinone. Than top goalscorer title in serie B. Than top goal scorer in serie A. Than a standing ovation at Bernabeu. Than 704 matches in the black-and-white jersey. Than 289 goals. Than a free kick scored that meant the Scudetto. Than a goal against Atalanta. Than any record. Than jersey No. 10 with the name Del Piero. Than captain's armband.

"Nothing, but ... what you have given me in these 19 years.

"I'm happy that you have smiled, cheered, cried, sung, shouted for me and with me. No colour will ever be brighter for me than black and white. You've made my dream come true. More than any other thing, today I just want to say THANK YOU.

"Always by your side Alessandro."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 46)