Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (56 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I dedicate my 2.000 post to him.

I love you Ale, you have no idea how much I will miss you! Juve will not be the same without you! :cry:

Cant wait for the day when you return here. It will happen, we all know it! We all will be waiting for you!

Forza Ale! :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You know me well by now Janna, I will not forget and forgive them who stood in his way and desire when he still wanted to be small part of Juve's next season. That's me. Del Piero's treatment > anything in football. If in 19years he's not allowed to finish his career the way he wanted then football itself is one big lie with no respect to statutes, facts and numbers.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You know me well by now Janna, I will not forget and forgive them who stood in his way and desire when he still wanted to be small part of Juve's next season. That's me. Del Piero's treatment > anything in football. If in 19years he's not allowed to finish his career the way he wanted then football itself is one big lie with no respect to statutes, facts and numbers.
I know you are mad at agnelli but would it be even harder for you if he gonna sit on the bench even more next year. I do agree he deserve a good bye when says it is enough but what I saw in torino myself says enough for me to know the italian fanbase isn't that mad at agnelli as members here. And that is why I myself change my opinion about agnelli partly. I think del piero is going to get a great goodbye game with trezeguet and many other big stars from the past.
I know del piero wanted to stay but he himself isn't mad at anyone at the club and I remember him saying all the time he wanted to finish his career in USA. So I hope he comes back after that so we fans can still see him in juventus.

and I stand still with my point what would del piero wants you to do?
stop supporting juve or be a gentleman (which in my eyes you are) and supporting juventus still?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's all one and the same, I was talking about feelings. It would have been idealistic, sounds like he would even sit on the bench for most of the season to see that last season out.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's all one and the same, I was talking about feelings. It would have been idealistic, sounds like he would even sit on the bench for most of the season to see that last season out.
He wanted the whole package, 20years + CL + 300 goals.

And he indeed feels good physically and it's why he managed to score goals against our toughest opponents this season in the few min given.

Aug 17, 2007
Same here, of course.

But I must say, for me it's not only this. All I care about in football is Ale. No matter how he leaves, I don't care so much about Juve without him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He wanted the whole package, 20years + CL + 300 goals.

And he indeed feels good physically and it's why he managed to score goals against our toughest opponents this season in the few min given.
These are the things i really wanted him to get and also to be able to wear the third star on his shirt which i feel he earned more than anyone else and i dont mean this season i mean the whole ten scudettos.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know you are mad at agnelli but would it be even harder for you if he gonna sit on the bench even more next year. I do agree he deserve a good bye when says it is enough but what I saw in torino myself says enough for me to know the italian fanbase isn't that mad at agnelli as members here. And that is why I myself change my opinion about agnelli partly. I think del piero is going to get a great goodbye game with trezeguet and many other big stars from the past.
I know del piero wanted to stay but he himself isn't mad at anyone at the club and I remember him saying all the time he wanted to finish his career in USA. So I hope he comes back after that so we fans can still see him in juventus.

stop supporting juve or be a gentleman (which in my eyes you are) and supporting juventus still?
even the ultras in the restaurant made us all be quiet in order to hear AA's speech, nobody said a bad word about him at all, then again how can they? he played a part in our success this season!

p.s. Janna im so happy i bought the last season white away shirt on Saturday (without the balocco sponsor) with Del Piero on the back :heart:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

This forum can be a real joke when it comes to certain things like evaluation players or tagging someone as a "traitor" "fuck" "shit" or what not..... The best example being Pepe.... I swear, this forum is THE ONLY place where i have heard/read bad things about Pepe. Every objective, non-Juve fan that i have come across in these last two seasons be it Madristas, ManUtd fans, Barca fans or Munich fans had nothing but the best things to say about Pepe about his work rate, his inteligence on the pitch, his tactical awareness and obedience. Yes, they said that technically he is limited but they said that as a fact as something noticeable, not that he is a mediocare player..... So i believe you Janna, and i know that the bolded part is the truth for most of the mans, actually great deal of the Juve fans.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)