Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (42 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hey mister power, how am i close? I have no cards, so unless i do something drastic i don't think i'll be going sooner then him.
I already explained it to you.

You have been addressing me in most of your messages and trolling when I haven't said a word to you. I don't have to give you any cards, but if one more time I see you addressing me with your Del Piero trolling posts then I'm banning you. Most of the mods agree if not all.

I've been too soft with you thinking you would stop with your Del Piero troll posts.

---------- Post added 27.02.2012 at 22:57 ----------

Noone touches my mafia players :stuckup:
I just remembered your post towards Mark when he banned Nzoric :lol2::lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
DP this season reminds me of Raul. Key player for years on end, then comes Mourinho and says I won't let you play so you might as well leave. And he did. If he hadn't I can see him having the season DP is having now.

For some reason Agnelli, Conte and everyone else seem convinced that DP can't just fade out gracefully like Giggs, it has be definite.
True but being benched for Ronaldo, Higuain or Benzema is slightly different from being benched for Boriello, Vucinic or Giac.

This was Conte's face reaction 6 seconds after Pirlo scored and before Camera-man moved to Ale's face

Conte isn't happy, and if Conte isn't happy like some of you said, then Del Piero isn't happy and if Del Piero can't be happy then 7 years ago Capello couldn't be happy and if Capello couldn't be happy then Montero couldn't be happy when he was benched against Reggina 11 years ago and didn't celebrate and if Montero wasn't happy none at Juve were ever happy.

See? We could act silly once in a while with silly theories.
Lol, owned :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I already explained it to you.

You have been addressing me in most of your messages and trolling when I haven't said a word to you. I don't have to give you any cards, but if one more time I see you addressing me with your Del Piero trolling posts then I'm banning you. Most of the mods agree if not all.

I've been too soft with you thinking you would stop with your Del Piero troll posts.

---------- Post added 27.02.2012 at 22:57 ----------

I just remembered your post towards Mark when he banned Nzoric :lol2::lol2:
You really a self centered guy eh? You think all my posts that are not pro DP are troll posts and done because of you? :lol: So whats happening here is if you understand that DP times is up you can't post about it and if you do mister azzurri will take it personally.

While at the same time there are people who say "fuck conte" are wishing us draws every week. And if mods think that my "offense" is worth a direct ban, while like said people can just say whatever they want until they suck DP cocks then by all means ban me.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
True but being benched for Ronaldo, Higuain or Benzema is slightly different from being benched for Boriello, Vucinic or Giac.
You can add Quag to that list.

Not that DP has been good or consistent when he did get chances, far from it, but neither have the other attacking players besides Matri & (shudder) Pepe.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

I just had to post this.....Simply wonderful..... I was on a first date with this girl when this game was being played and of course you try to make a good impression at your first date, so i was trying not to be too fanatical during this game, but when Alex scored this i just jumped and screamed " YEEEEEEEAAAHHH, FORZA ALEEEXX"......many people were yelling and applauding for the goal so my reaction wasnt THAT weird :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I was in a pub cheering and going mental surrounded by old people who don't even watch football never mind care about a game between italy and germany I looked like a freak but could not controll my excitement. I didn't care about italy winning really just Del Piero I didn't even cheer when Grosso scored but after this game I really wanted Del Piero to have a world cup to his name.

Aug 17, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39zYaMf0AS0&feature=related

I just had to post this.....Simply wonderful..... I was on a first date with this girl when this game was being played and of course you try to make a good impression at your first date, so i was trying not to be too fanatical during this game, but when Alex scored this i just jumped and screamed " YEEEEEEEAAAHHH, FORZA ALEEEXX"......many people were yelling and applauding for the goal so my reaction wasnt THAT weird :D
You went on a date the same night Italy played vs. Germany in the WC semis?!?!?! Shame on you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 39)