Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (68 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
You went on a date the same night Italy played vs. Germany in the WC semis?!?!?! Shame on you!
Well, she was warned. But as it turned out, she was also a football fan :D So there was no awkwardness, we actually had a great date that night, i felt happy after DP's goal and after Italy's win so i felt great confidence and asked her if i might kiss her :D....SHe said "Yes"..... Bare in mind, i was 16 then :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
“There are some decisive days ahead of us,” the veteran wrote on his personal website. “We have two games coming up in the space of four days.

“They will be two fundamental and important moments of our season – the first against Chievo at home and then the rescheduled game at Bologna which was postponed because of the snow.”
“It has been some time since we got to the month of March fighting for two objectives – the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia,” Del Piero added.
“A month is about to start which will say a lot about our future and we have to be ready for it. We are concentrating on just this.”

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
“There are some decisive days ahead of us,” the veteran wrote on his personal website. “We have two games coming up in the space of four days.

“They will be two fundamental and important moments of our season – the first against Chievo at home and then the rescheduled game at Bologna which was postponed because of the snow.”
“It has been some time since we got to the month of March fighting for two objectives – the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia,” Del Piero added.
“A month is about to start which will say a lot about our future and we have to be ready for it. We are concentrating on just this.”
:tup:

Aug 1, 2003
ha, I remember when Italy played France in the world cup final - of course I wanted Italy to win but during the penalties I was more concerned about not wanting Ale to miss one so that he'd be massacred by the media... and when he stepped up I kept praying "should we lose on penalties, just don't let it be Del Piero who misses it, not del piero, not del piero...."

and then it was trezeguet :(

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
This photo was actually framed in my local pub, before it got demolished. I've no idea why, just a regular English pub with that photo of Del Piero on the wall.

My mate said to me 'that looks like Del Piero, but he's far too buff'. I told him it was Alex, fine figure of a man :D
Zeman was right. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 62)