Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (60 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Official: He's on the bench. Shocking.

Yet, I hate all those Italian sites with their false hope, 'La notte di Del Piero' and all this shit. Even when we play 4-4-2 he isn't starting, cause if he'll shine, Conte will have to start use him more, and he doesn't wanna do that.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Can't believe he didn't start today. He's like the last option for Conte. Only when everything failed he put Del Piero upfront. Such a waste.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's ridiculous that burning DP is more important than winning the scudetto. He could have made the difference in some of these hopeless matches.
My thoughts exactly. It's evident that he can't play full matches but he could have saved us in a few games like this one.

I was awed to see Conte sending Ale in instead of Quag, I thought he had no chance of playing in league games anymore. We have Borriello and Vucinic after all.

---------- Post added 03.03.2012 at 22:15 ----------

Oh btw, I couldn't see a proper replay of the incident but it looked to me that he was fouled in the penalty area.

Aug 17, 2007
Me too. I was sure Conte will try Storari as a forward before giving Ale a chance. Clearly I was wrong. Thank you Antonio!

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 00:26 ----------

BTW, only Ale could get out of the foul he did on Drame without a yellow, or at least a whistle...the ref just ignored it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 52)