Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (50 Viewers)

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
Mar 3, 2012
Is Alex really going from Juve at the end of this season?

I just don't know how you guys are gonna deal with it, it will be really heart-breaking.

I've always said it, they don't make players like this generation of Italian elite, likes of Maldini, Baggio, Del Piero, Pippo, Totti, Cannavaro , etc... anymore.

Just do youself a favor and don't try to stop your tears from drooling down, as I didn't when paolo said goodbye, it' won't make you less of a man since it's end of an era for Juve.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Even if he starts today I'm not expecting much, I think Ale's confidence is on the ground thanks to Conte's Boriello's selection and Vucinic ahead of him when they were/are off-form. Add to that not playing since Coppa's last match (and he only played 60min back then) and not to mention that he's got less than 3months left here.

At least I know the person I can blame when Ale doesn't perform. However, seeing him on the field alone is worth 15points.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Even if he starts today I'm not expecting much, I think Ale's confidence is on the ground thanks to Conte's Boriello's selection and Vucinic ahead of him when they were/are off-form. Add to that not playing since Coppa's last match (and he only played 60min back then) and not to mention that he's got less than 3months left here.

At least I know the person I can blame when Ale doesn't perform. However, seeing him on the field alone is worth 15points.
I am sure Del Piero's confidence is not affected, if he plays tonight he will terrorize Chievo's defence.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

Ale is Ale. Even when unfit, he gives 120% more than rest of the team.

Even if he hadn't played in two years, I'd expect him to terrorize Chievo today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 39)