Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (47 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You obviously don't follow the news, do you? :shifty: :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:

Our club president came out yesterday and announced that this is Del Piero's last season as a Juventus player. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
As unlikely as it would be.....I would love for him to go ona fuckin tear form now until the end of the season, reach 300 goals, get called to the euros, and score the winning goal... fuck yea

...heres to one more miracle from my captain

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Not would do. It's a must. He gotta leave with a bang.

Oh God, I am so not ready for this :cry: Now I know what Mayans meant when they said the world will end in 2012.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
wow Elvin, you are slowly becoming my fave poster..

That is so fuckin true, 2012 might just be the end of the world for me :cry:
all of you shut up calling us losers because we support player over club, DEL PIERO is a fuckin exception..
he is not just a player, he is and will always be everything, our symbol, our legend, even God will have him forever lasted if Juve was own by God.

Del Piero,for Juventino should and will always be Number 1.. I love Juve equally as I love Del Piero

I am gonna start saving up to finally watch him live before he leaves Juve, any suggestions on the cheapest traveling way to reach Italy from Indonesia. damn, I wish I worked instead of studying all this time.

Forza Alessandro Del Piero!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We don't know the details yet, what if Ale asked AA to say it himself?

The way it happened surely seems a bit suspicious but we shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.
Ale asked Agnelli to announce his retirement in some charity or shareholders press conf? You obviously don't know much of Juve's Captain.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Moggi blasts Juve over Del Piero

Luciano Moggi has questioned the manner in which Juventus announced that this will be Alessandro Del Piero’s final season at the club.

President Andrea Agnelli confirmed the news at a shareholder meeting on Tuesday, but the player himself has yet to make a comment.

“I didn’t understand Agnelli’s statement,” Moggi, the club’s former director general before the Calciopoli storm, told Radio Mana Mana.

“When Alessandro plays he always produces problems for the opposing team and he’s still the best player at Juventus in terms of technique.

“The club should have said these things in March or April. It made no sense to make this statement now.

“Whoever advised Agnelli to do so has made a terrible error.”

Moggi added that he fears yesterday’s announcement could impact on the performances of the almost 37-year-old.

“It’s dangerous, as this could demotivate the forward,” the ex-official continued. “This was the wrong way to deal with a player who has given so much to the club.

“Everyone can behave in the manner which they think is appropriate, but I’m convinced that Alex can still give a lot to Juventus.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELATED NEWS

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We don't know the details yet, what if Ale asked AA to say it himself?

The way it happened surely seems a bit suspicious but we shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.
As Jck once said a long time ago - "How many here will still be supporting Juve when Del Piero leaves?"
Why do you care?

How lame these questions can be, the if you will still support the team or the Club > players. Old broken radio.

Let time pass and you guys will judge yourselves but stop putting these lame questions.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Moggi blasts Juve over Del Piero

Luciano Moggi has questioned the manner in which Juventus announced that this will be Alessandro Del Piero’s final season at the club.

President Andrea Agnelli confirmed the news at a shareholder meeting on Tuesday, but the player himself has yet to make a comment.

“I didn’t understand Agnelli’s statement,” Moggi, the club’s former director general before the Calciopoli storm, told Radio Mana Mana.

“When Alessandro plays he always produces problems for the opposing team and he’s still the best player at Juventus in terms of technique.

“The club should have said these things in March or April. It made no sense to make this statement now.

“Whoever advised Agnelli to do so has made a terrible error.”

Moggi added that he fears yesterday’s announcement could impact on the performances of the almost 37-year-old.

“It’s dangerous, as this could demotivate the forward,” the ex-official continued. “This was the wrong way to deal with a player who has given so much to the club.

“Everyone can behave in the manner which they think is appropriate, but I’m convinced that Alex can still give a lot to Juventus.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELATED NEWS
When Trezeguet said Moggi is extremely smart man he was spot on and that there's a big difference between this Mang and the old one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 39)