Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (64 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Alex. Uno di noi

Never enjoyed a player as much as i enjoyed Him, not only one of the most talented players i have ever seen but a great man on and off the pitch.

Il Capitano :hi:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill forever suport juve. I started following it becaise of zidane and del piero... but juventus is my football world... if i stop supporting juve, ill stop seeing football as a whole.

IM pretty sure ill continue supporting the club.... but if for any reason.... The club manages wrongly DPs last season and retirement..... ill lose a lot of recpect for the club and the management.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Great man, and great player. It's shameful the way this announcement was made; amateur and lacking in respect.

I wish Del Piero all the best regarding his future endeavors, whether as a member of the management here or as a player in the MLS.

I sincerely hope we can find someone who can bring us the same joy, love, and passion for this shirt, although this seems improbable. Del Piero can never be replaced, but perhaps someone can continue his legacy at the club.

It's going to be extremely difficult seeing this truly great and inspirational figure go, as it was with others like Zidane, Nedved, and Trez, but even more so due to what he represents.

Uno Di Noi :touched:

Note: It's becoming harder and harder to identify with the players we have. Buffon and Chiellini are the only two players that I really love and respect in this current Juventus setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)