Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (77 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I will hate Del Piero forever if he leaves and Hoori stops posting. And I know that she will, that traitor.

But he won't leave. That cancer will probably stay here forever.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I can totally understand if your interest in the team would go down but actually stop following the team is beyond me. Haven't you developed some kind of feelings for the club itself, Hoori?

Rab I think loves this team and will stick around with us being a die hard fan :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I can totally understand if your interest in the team would go down but actually stop following the team is beyond me. Haven't you developed some kind of feelings for the club itself, Hoori?
When Alex retires I will not follow the team as passionately as I do now but they will be still the only football club I care about. If he is forced out of the team in a disrespectful manner, there is no reason to support this club anymore.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
When Alex retires I will not follow the team as passionately as I do now but they will be still the only football club I care about. If he is forced out of the team in a disrespectful manner, there is no reason to support this club anymore.
But Del Piero is not getting any playing time these days anyway, are you losing interest right now?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
But Del Piero is not getting any playing time these days anyway, are you losing interest right now?
Benching him is not disrespectful to him, I don't expect him to get much playing time this season. But after 19 years of playing his hearts for this club, parting ways must be handled in the best and most respectful way possible. Even best stories suck when the ending sucks. You aren't going to say goodbye to a player like him by announcing his retirement before he talked about it to the fans himself. I'm of course waiting to read what Ale will say about it but having been following him for years, I'm pretty sure there is not much left to read into this. Agnelli sent him the "message" in a very unprofessional manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 69)