Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (175 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rab, where's your Ballon D'Or?
Left it with Mourinho's wife.:juventus:

No really.... you know what I think.... People like Mourinho, haven't achieved anything ON THE PITCH shouldn't even get in these type of discussions.

Ale could easily respond back to him, but he's too class to do it, but if he wanted to do it ala Totti style for example he would be putting tight questions for him...

Was he a good player? Where did he play? Why he talking about Ballon d'Or when he himself never made it into a big club and doesn't know what it is to play in Serie A for 16 years.

Too many things Ale can say and respond back to this cunthead but he wouldn't do it because even when it comes to statements he has achieved a lot more than Jose.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
its because Mourinho said it, and every time he speaks he sounds like a smart ass and the media try to make a big story out of all the shit that comes out from his mouth

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
4th compilation is touching. Amazing how this old man speaks. I couldn't understand everything but I got the idea.

Anyone who stops believing in Alex will always be out of his mind.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
4th compilation is touching. Amazing how this old man speaks. I couldn't understand everything but I got the idea.

Anyone who stops believing in Alex will always be out of his mind.
it really was a good dramatical reading. I didn't understand a word he was saying but the pics gave me the general gist

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I don't understand italian but I think I get the idea of the Poem.. Wish I could understand italian just for this..

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
"If when he said that he was referring to his life in general with Juve, then it’s only right he has nothing to envy Inter.

“Unfortunately he never won the Ballon d’Or, but he did everything else with the Bianconeri.”

i believe he was actually complimenting Alex and the media jumped on it and made it sound like he was insulting him. If any other manager said it then it wouldnt of been twisted.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
"If when he said that he was referring to his life in general with Juve, then it’s only right he has nothing to envy Inter.

“Unfortunately he never won the Ballon d’Or, but he did everything else with the Bianconeri.”

i believe he was actually complimenting Alex and the media jumped on it and made it sound like he was insulting him. If any other manager said it then it wouldnt of been twisted.
From what i`ve read i think he was complimenting Alex too, not insulting him. But the media takes every chance it gets to twist words.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I think you are right Mourinho certainly loves his mind games, but in my opinion he didnt disrespect Alex in any way whatsoever. The press messed the whole think up as usual.

Lets hope for some fantastic play from our Capitano!! A free kick with Cesar standind still would be very sweet :ultra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)