Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (99 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alex doesn't envy Inter
Friday 17 April, 2009
Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero insists that he isn't jealous of Inter despite the Nerazzurri's recent dominance of Serie A.

The Old Lady are 10 points shy of Jose Mourinho's men as they prepare for a direct confrontation in Turin.

Although it seems Inter are going to extend their winning run in Serie A, Del Piero remains proud of his side.

“I don't envy Inter at all,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I am proud of my years with the Bianconeri, including the last few which have been the most difficult.

“My contract is set to expire in 2010 but for the moment I just want to focus on the remaining weeks of the season as they are very important for Juve and myself.”

Del Piero also stressed that he holds no grudge against Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who left Juve for Inter after the Calciopoli scandal in 2006.

“I don't think there is anything to forgive him for,” Alex insisted.

“We went down to Serie B and he moved to another team. It was his choice. However, I don't know if it was him who made Inter the team they are now, I think it was more down to Massimo Moratti's money.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr17d.html

Man, this is just too much... too fucking much. Perfection. Not a single interview/statement he makes where he doesn't make sense. He's spot on concerning everything.

I hope he never wonders why he's fan's fav. It's too fucking obvious.

Aug 17, 2007
Man, this is just too much... too fucking much. Perfection. Not a single interview/statement he makes where he doesn't make sense. He's spot on concerning everything.

I hope he never wonders why he's fan's fav. It's too fucking obvious.
mourinho responded: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...sandro-del-piero-has-never-won-the-ballon-dor

too far stronzo, too far...this is not ranieri you're talking about, nobody talks like that to il capitano nostro...

I want to see ale's answer tommorow on the field! forza ale!!!

*BTW, according to La Stampa ale will start with iq, while trez will wait on the bench. the gazzetta also put dp on the starting lineup in their probable formation.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Ughgh, Horrible titles by Goal.shit :wth:

(And not that Mourinhio should talk about the Ballon d'Or anyway. Last I checked, nobody in his team has one and the last one that received it was a fat mercenary 12 years ago :lol: )

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
alex is a legend!

i think it was lippi who said the ballon d'or needs alex not the other way around!

im waiting for alex to score run past mou and do the shhh sign!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 96)