Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
it's probably been packaged and delivered to Cristiano Ronaldo already
I cant stand watching C.Ronaldo play, sure he is quick and has good feet but he is a fucking pussy! the guy cant stay on his feet if his life depended on it. He goes to ground to win free kicks, then sets himself up like Superman when he shoots. Deco is twice the player Ronaldo is, he carries the Portuguese NT.

Jun 13, 2007
You can't even compare Deco and Ronaldo. Ronaldo is far from a complete player, he has no passing, vision, or tactical awareness. He's quick, pacy, and good with his feet. Apparently in the premiership, that's all that matters.

I rate David Villa higher than Ronaldo.

S.Giovinco

May 26, 2008

dont mention the pussy.
ale is 10 times the player ronaldo will ever be, but he wont win the ballon d`or cause, how did totti say? "Ballon d`or is flucking fixed!!"

Raul Totti AND Ale din even win the 3rd place.

and there are more players to mention.

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
On the "Notti europei" of Rai 2 Alex said confirmed he's gonna to start and be the Captain. Italian must won, and Alex will play on his favourite role of the second striker. I hope he's going to score tomorrow. It would be fantastic.

..................GIGI
Zambro....Barza/Panucci...Chiellini..Grosso
....................De Rossi..............
.......Gattuso/Perotta......Pirlo........
..................Camo...........
...............Toni......Alex©......

I think Aquilani would be better than Gattuso and Perotta.

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
I don't think So. Pirlo and De Rossi know well how to play together in such systeme.

About Camo you're right. But he shows a good qualities of play maker when he had to do it with la Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)