Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (225 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Read this in magazine:
Del Piero may be famous for never complaining, but Arrigo Sacchi revealed that even he took it a little far.
"When we went to Kiev for a World Cup qualifier against the Ukraine, the hotel didn't have enough beds. Ale slept on a sofa and woke up with three deep line marks on his back, but he didn't moan about it. In a sport full of spoilt brats, he has always stood out for his maturity and simplicity."

Class. :cool:
maaaaaaaaaaan, what a man Il Capitano is made of.
my modest babe:touched:..***..
This is why , we r so crazy abt him...
L'Angelo Calciatore :angel: ;) :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Read this in magazine:
Del Piero may be famous for never complaining, but Arrigo Sacchi revealed that even he took it a little far.
"When we went to Kiev for a World Cup qualifier against the Ukraine, the hotel didn't have enough beds. Ale slept on a sofa and woke up with three deep line marks on his back, but he didn't moan about it. In a sport full of spoilt brats, he has always stood out for his maturity and simplicity."

:strong: Super Ale! :touched:
Here's what Pavel really said to Alex in that pic: -

:D

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Read this in magazine:

Hey, when I was up at MIT two nights ago, out of 8 people in a room I got stuck sleeping on the floor...and no one said anything about it. :pumpkin:

But yeah, what a man. We play Genoa next weekend, right? I have to miss that because of college visits again...but score some goals, Alex!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hey, when I was up at MIT two nights ago, out of 8 people in a room I got stuck sleeping on the floor...and no one said anything about it. :pumpkin:

But yeah, what a man. We play Genoa next weekend, right? I have to miss that because of college visits again...but score some goals, Alex!
Genoa is on Tuesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 217)