Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (89 Viewers)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Here's a new list of players with highest wages/salaries according to France Football.

1- Ronaldinho 24m
2- Beckham 17m {SHAME}
3- Henry 15,7m
4- Ballcak 15,3m {SHAME}
5- Ronaldo 15,2m {SHAME}
6- Shevchenko 12,7m
7- Del Piero 11,6 m
8- Terry 11,4m
9- Gerrard 11,3m
10- Cannavaro 10,5m
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This makes Alessandro Del Piero most paid Italian player.
What are these players paid for I don't know...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I read yesterday that Terry broke up the negotiations with Chelsea over new contract. He wants more money or else he will leave the club. :howler:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Not to defend Terry, or to diminish our captain, but DP was always the best payed player in our club. Perhaps Terry finds it as an insult that players like Sheva, Ballack, who are less important than him, are ahead of him in that area.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But he will not be the highest paid player anywhere he goes (Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc...) becasue he is a defender. IMO defender cannot be paid as good as a midfielder or striker. He could get bigger money elsewhere but he should really accept Chelsea´s offer. The club, the coach and the fans loves him and vice versa + he´s a captain. And he is still making problems over 1 million € per year.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

But he will not be the highest paid player anywhere he goes (Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc...) becasue he is a defender. IMO defender cannot be paid as good as a midfielder or striker. He could get bigger money elsewhere but he should really accept Chelsea´s offer. The club, the coach and the fans loves him and vice versa + he´s a captain. And he is still making problems over 1 million € per year.
I'm not approving his decision, I'm just saying it's a matter of principle to him. Defender or not, he's more important to them than Sheva and Ballack combined, yet he's making less than both.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'm not approving his decision, I'm just saying it's a matter of principle to him. Defender or not, he's more important to them than Sheva and Ballack combined, yet he's making less than both.
Exacty,Chelsea always maintain that they want an english core to hold the team together, so should Terry not get the same or even more than what sheva or ballack are being paid.He gives so much to the team,a great leader,excellent defender & a regular goal scorer.Which team wouldn't dream of having a defender like Terry?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I read yesterday that Terry broke up the negotiations with Chelsea over new contract. He wants more money or else he will leave the club. :howler:
Terry wants to stay despite stalled talks

Reuters

Chelsea captain John Terry has made it clear he wants to stay at the Premier League club even though talks to extend his contract have come to a standstill.

Terry's is not the only future hanging in the balance at Stamford Bridge with manager Jose Mourinho still unsure as to whether he will be at the club next season.

But as the Londoners chase four trophies in one season, Terry is confident that all doubts surrounding the club will soon be resolved.

"I've said to the club that I want to stay for life and it's as simple as that. Negotiations have broken down, which they do throughout contract talks anyway, and I don't know when we'll be speaking again," said Terry, whose existing contract has two years to run.

"It's more important for me to be on the pitch and doing the right things off the pitch with the lads and myself, making sure everybody's mind is right going into the upcoming games.

"That's my job as Chelsea captain.

"We've all made it clear that we want to stay. We're a tight-knit family and we want to keep it like that for many years. I don't see anyone leaving the club this summer at all."

spot on Mark lol :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 69)