Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (147 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dp deserves to have a World Cup trophy, although I was slightly woried about his PK as he does have a tendancy to fail in big stages for Italia. He didn't make an impact in the final but he did his role in the PK, and I was delighted with joy for him...

A complete career whose won everything there is to win collectively.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Dp deserves to have a World Cup trophy, although I was slightly woried about his PK as he does have a tendancy to fail in big stages for Italia. He didn't make an impact in the final but he did his role in the PK, and I was delighted with joy for him...

Fortunately he sent Barthez the wrong way

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
- vOnAm - said:

Explain to me how he would have made an impact in a game where Italy were almost out on their feet from the beginning of the second half till the end of the match where they could not put 2 passes together almost thruout that period. Tendency to fail on big occasions? 2 pks taken in the biggest club and country competition there is and he has scored both penalties. Contrast to Trez, he has missed in both. This aint time for any negative talk about any player, enjoy the moment as its once in a lifetime deal

arnix

Forza Alex!
Jan 10, 2006
Alessandro Del Piero, The Great, I was so happy yesterday after the win, and at first I was happy for him. What a magic sqaud it is, Grazie Azzurri, Forza Italia. This Squad, This generation of Italian players just couldn't leave the scene without the WC trophey, I'm sooo happy :)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So, here's the list of WORLD'S BEST:

Gian Luigi Buffon - GK - Juventus

Christian Zaccardo - DF - Palermo

Fabio Grosso - DF - Palermo

Daniele De Rossi - MF - Roma

Fabio Cannavaro - (C) - DF - Juventus

Andrea Barzagli - DF - Palermo

Alessandro Del Piero - FW - Juventus

Gennaro Gattuso - MF - Milan

Luca Toni - FW - Fiorentina

Francesco Totti - MF - Roma

Alberto Gilardino - FW - Milan

Angelo Peruzzi - GK - Lazio

Alessandro Nesta - DF - Milan

Marco Amelia - GK - Livorno

Vincenzo Iaquinta - FW - Udinese

Mauro Camoranesi - MF - Juventus

Simone Barone - MF - Palermo

Filippo Inzaghi - FW - Milan

Gianluca Zambrotta - DF - Juventus

Simone Perrotta - MF - Roma

Andrea Pirlo - MF - Milan

Massimo Oddo - DF - Lazio

Marco Materazzi - DF - Inter

^^^ You are the greatest !!!

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
arnix said:
Alessandro Del Piero, The Great, I was so happy yesterday after the win, and at first I was happy for him. What a magic sqaud it is, Grazie Azzurri, Forza Italia. This Squad, This generation of Italian players just couldn't leave the scene without the WC trophey, I'm sooo happy :)
Yup it was time for it! All my life i´ve waited for this moment! And i couldn´t even stand the tought of Del Piero leafing the national team without winning anything!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)