Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (41 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Del Piero finally did it,,, there is nothing better that to win a world cup. You are in the top , there is nothing better than this.

My sister and me always joked in an anoying way with Alex , calling him "the crownless king", in a way to express our pain.

Now he have his own crown, the most elegant crown in the world. He is definitely a full fledged champion.... and it doesnt matter what will happen next, he can die in peace now.

He is a hero, a real hero for Juventus and Italy.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Hydde said:
Del Piero finally did it,,, there is nothing better that to win a world cup. You are in the top , there is nothing better than this.

My sister and me always joked in an anoying way with Alex , calling him "the crownless king", in a way to express our pain.

Now he have his own crown, the most elegant crown in the world. He is definitely a full fledged champion.... and it doesnt matter what will happen next, he can die in peace now.

He is a hero, a real hero for Juventus and Italy.
:agree: :toast:

Sep 1, 2002
axlrose85 said:
del piero deserves it.he really does.and call me hearltess,but i didnt really feel sorry for thuram when he was crying.
You are indeed heartless: one of the best players to ever play for us (he would be in my all time greats team). I am happy- the party here in italy was long and joyful- but can not but also feel sad.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thuram and Trezeguet images were hearthbreaking, and their faces for sure interrupted my smile when they were shown on TV.

Definitely a sad moment for us bianconeri

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mnementh said:
How do you rate Del Piero's world cup ?

for me and other fans , I think it was awesome. Used as a sub (not justified) but he was brilliant and decisive.

for big haters they'll say he was bad.

for small haters they'll say he was average...
Every pleayer who played for the World Champion has more than average rating,especially the player who score in a brilliant way against the host nation in the semis,and score a pk in the final.Lippi had full faith in him,and he didn't make a mistake,Del Piero is the man for the big matches.

His goal against Germany was a pure magic.:touched:
To be honest,that was the top of the whole World Cup for me!!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ZhiXin said:
DP and Lippi must have waited for damn long to finally win a trophy after being runners-up in the CL for quite a while, now it is the chance to finally win a prestigious trophy for who they represent. And to think that they won it for Italy as well. What a journey for both of them
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)