Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (94 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Official ruling:

He is a Juventus legend. Not a current player. His thread will stay where it is.
It should be this way.
I dont know all the fuzz in taking him to the player section. he is in Sidney FC as far as i know.

Elvin just drop it, it just doesnt make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

And yeh, he should have gone to river plate with Trez to deliver some worthy shows.... now he is stuck in that hole...

poor ale.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
Sydney FC has appointed former Socceroos coach Frank Farina as Head Coach for the remainder of the 2012/13 Hyundai A-League season.

Farina will arrive in Sydney later this week and will take control of the Sky Blues for Sunday’s clash with Melbourne Heart at Allianz Stadium.

Sydney FC Chairman Scott Barlow welcomed Farina to Sydney FC.

“On behalf of the Sydney FC Board I would like to welcome Frank Farina to Sydney FC.

“Frank has coached at the highest level and has dealt with the demands of coaching a high profile team. He also brings with him a wealth of A-League coaching experience that will serve him well as he joins us part way through our season.

“We believe Frank has the experience, leadership and coaching acumen to have a positive and immediate impact on Sydney FC.”

The 48-year-old coached the Socceroos from 1999-2005, Brisbane Roar for three Hyundai A-League seasons as well as Brisbane Strikers and Marconi in the National Soccer League.

Farina takes over from caretaker coach Steve Corica, who will return to his role as Sydney FC Assistant Coach.

“This is a fantastic opportunity,” Farina said. “There is a lot of attention on Sydney FC and I’m looking forward to getting to Sydney and working with the players and staff to create an environment where we can be successful on the pitch.

“There are some very good players at the club, some of which I’ve worked with previously, and I’ve got no doubt that with hard work we can turn things around and get Sydney FC heading in the right direction.”

- - - Updated - - -

Is this Farina guy a good coach? Aussies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)