Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (118 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
My mates from Sydney have already met him a few times and they aren't even football fans never mind juve fans.. they just like making me jelous. There is an italian restraunt he goes to i will found out the nsme

Aug 17, 2007
Sydney looked a bit better I must say, for most of the match, but the defence is a joke. Ale looked great is the first half, it seems like he's getting close to 100%. And that Fk...wow.

Anyway, team's situation is sad. Ale doesn't deserve this.

Btw, anyone noticed that 15 years old linesman? He looked so excited, he almost cried. His call for offside on Adelaide's goal was one of the most ridiculous I've ever seen. The player was 1.5 meters behind the defence.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
AAAALLLEEEEEEEEEEE I MIIIIIISSSS YPOOOOOOU :cry:
COOMR BACK N BRING TREZ WITH YUUUU:cry:
I love tjiz jyve team buf i wanna see the ones i initiale fell ib love with n only gigi is left :cry: once gigi lraves aw fack i dont wanna rhink about it i might cry

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
How come no Juventuz Aussie have stalked Ale? If he moved into my town I'd buy RW and camp outside his house.
LOL do you know how big Australia is?

Btw, anyone noticed that 15 years old linesman? He looked so excited, he almost cried. His call for offside on Adelaide's goal was one of the most ridiculous I've ever seen. The player was 1.5 meters behind the defence.
That linesman should never officiate another match again in his life. He was a cross-eyed hack. I'm pretty sure he must have won the right to be a linesman in some sort of competition, the fucking idiot doesn't even know the offside rule...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sydney looked a bit better I must say, for most of the match, but the defence is a joke. Ale looked great is the first half, it seems like he's getting close to 100%. And that Fk...wow.

Anyway, team's situation is sad. Ale doesn't deserve this.

DAFUQ? REALLY? fucking hell and i guess crocodile dundee was the ref?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)