Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (126 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah well I gotta say, Victory would have been perfect for Alex.

SYDNEY C'MON!

I'm sorry for the resignation of our coach Ian Crook. In the few months here in Sydney so far, I could appreciate the quality of technical and human resources. His is a personal choice and should be respected, I can only wish him the best future.

As for the team, of course we are going through a difficult time but I know that the great successes also pass through the ability to learn to react and come out from complicated situations, where everything seems to be going wrong. In career I have faced so many times like we are experiencing today, it is vital to keep their nerve and continue to train hard and well, trying to keep an open mind and trying to think positive.

We have plenty of time to recover a good position in the table, and play our cards until the end. Around us there is so much enthusiasm and desire to do well, let's get off any pressure and fear and go in the field ... I am sure that we will demonstrate our value, exploiting also the work he has done so far Ian Crook, whom I greet and Thank you.

C'mon Sydney FC, come on guys!

Alessandro

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah well I gotta say, Victory would have been perfect for Alex.

SYDNEY C'MON!

I'm sorry for the resignation of our coach Ian Crook. In the few months here in Sydney so far, I could appreciate the quality of technical and human resources. His is a personal choice and should be respected, I can only wish him the best future.

As for the team, of course we are going through a difficult time but I know that the great successes also pass through the ability to learn to react and come out from complicated situations, where everything seems to be going wrong. In career I have faced so many times like we are experiencing today, it is vital to keep their nerve and continue to train hard and well, trying to keep an open mind and trying to think positive.

We have plenty of time to recover a good position in the table, and play our cards until the end. Around us there is so much enthusiasm and desire to do well, let's get off any pressure and fear and go in the field ... I am sure that we will demonstrate our value, exploiting also the work he has done so far Ian Crook, whom I greet and Thank you.

C'mon Sydney FC, come on guys!

Alessandro
:agree:

Aug 17, 2007
If you say so, then it was. I know that you hate the A-league. Too bad Sydney was poor as usual.

Eventually they'll look good, they have to, cause Ale is there. And reaching the playoffs is way too easy, this league is very tight. Any chance they sign a really good coach?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
wait so in Australia champion is decided by play-off? That's great.
As with most Australian and American sports, there are two titles.

The team with the most points at the end of the season are called Premiers, and the team that wins the play-off Grand Final are the Champions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 121)