Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (86 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Ale we all miss you
juve really isn't the same, somehow I don't enjoy it as much as I just to last season. That is also because of everything that happened last summer and the fact ale is gone. He represented juve all the way and he is the one that made me and many other fans a juve fan.

Alessandro del Piero :heart:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That's because no one celebrates the way he does, no one fires up the fans the way he does, no real show, no class, not a ball control out there that makes you stand up from your chair, no one celebrates Ale goal normally, no one has the impact he has, no one is worth number 10 after him.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
That's because no one celebrates the way he does, no one fires up the fans the way he does, no real show, no class, not a ball control out there that makes you stand up from your chair, no one celebrates Ale goal normally, no one has the impact he has, no one is worth number 10 after him.
:cry: :cry: so true,
just look at the game vs inter this year and last year. or the game against the small clubs as chievo and bologna,
their is just not really a connection between fans and players :sad:

Last year I got goose bumps every juve home game even in coppa. Now I most of the time don't really get excited during the game when we don't score

Ale :depressed

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You always make me weep :cry:

Happy birthday King of Kings. There's only one Capitano and there's only one like Del Piero. Forza Capitano.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I was having them even when he was warming up and not playing. :touched:
yes the vibe around the stadium at those moments.
and don't forget his last game.
I was so down after he left the pitch. While badass was going nuts about conceding, all I could think was the last game of Ale.
I remember all the time I watch juve for ale when I was a small kids. and I still ain't over it. :sad:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
this morning @ macquarie university canteen
Oh, what!?

I used to study there, it's only about 20 minutes from my house.

That's it, after I finish my exams in two weeks I'm definitely setting aside a few days to stalk him. I wonder how I can find out a bit about his schedule...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
SYDNEY FC TEAM NEWS: Necevski, Grant, Ryall, Bosschaart, Fabio, Emerton, Reid, Abbas, Del Piero, Yau, Powell. Subs: Janjetovic, McFlynn, McClenahan, Mallia.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/152000/1/watch-sydney-fc-vs-melbourne-victory.html

- - - Updated - - -

Sydney score, Del Piero put a player through he then slid it across the box and it was tapped in. All Del Piero.

- - - Updated - - -

2-0 Sydney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)