Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (76 Viewers)

joannawon

Jul 16, 2012
Oh, what!?

I used to study there, it's only about 20 minutes from my house.

That's it, after I finish my exams in two weeks I'm definitely setting aside a few days to stalk him. I wonder how I can find out a bit about his schedule...
My friends told me they trained from MON to FRI except Wednesday I think

- - - Updated - - -

Shame on the coach Ian crook,,, he should resign immediately

Poor Alex....

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Well at least he gets to play and be happy :depressed, im too emotionally burdened by juve's troll tendencies to be worrying about sydney as well. As long as Ale plays and scores dont care much about the results, maybe.

SYDNEY YOU STUPID CUNTS, LEARN TO PLAY ONE GOOD MINUTE WITHOUT CAPITANO ON :(

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh, what!?

I used to study there, it's only about 20 minutes from my house.

That's it, after I finish my exams in two weeks I'm definitely setting aside a few days to stalk him. I wonder how I can find out a bit about his schedule...
It's weird how you're being continuously outclassed by these nobodies. Don't you think?

Aug 17, 2007
What's with the font? Gary Neville said it, not Bugs Bunny...

- - - Updated - - -

About the match- It's just sad, I feel sorry for Ale. What a present those no-ones give him to his BD. He left them with 2-goal lead, all they had to do is not fuck it up. The guys from Fox called him 'second coach', I think he's the first coach.

Btw, you could see he's far from is best cause he's not 100% fit. It will take him 2-3 more weeks, and I believe we'll see monster Ale coming the second round. That means he'll do whatever he wants and score a lot. Two next matches are on Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

The Sky Blues appeared to have responded to last week's humiliating 7-2 loss to Central Coast in perfect fashion, before conceding three late goals to suffer another tough defeat.

“A game of football is 90 minutes, or 95 minutes as it was today, and we didn't complete the 95 minutes, they did it better than us,” Crook told Fox Sports.

He added: “Maybe we all got a bit carried away with the 7-2. For me, we got beat 7-2 but I didn't think we didn't try. I didn't think we didn't try tonight, we tried in both games but weren't good enough.”

Crook added that his side had worked hard and run out of legs in the enthralling match.

“They worked extremely hard. (Yairo) Yau was treading water. Alessandro (Del Piero), how we got through 60 minutes, he basically trained for the first time on Friday? Pascal as well. Blake Powell was also physically out on his legs," he said.

“Certainly we'd like to have kept the lead for longer, but it wasn't the way it was.”

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Sydney really need a manager like Postecoglou. He's a real manager with potential and was a fairly good player in his day as well. Victory are just starting to come to grasps with his game plan. Ale would have been perfect for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)