Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (225 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Fresh news:

Tacchinardi to SKY:"I know something, but I don't want to reveal anything for privacy. I think Ale wants to stay in Europe, he proved he can still play in the big leagues, he's in great shape. I believe it's gonna be Spain or England. He's too good for the MLS now".

Alfredo Pedulla, journalist:"He prefers to wait for 10-12 more days. The offers keep coming, from all parts of the world, but the idea is to stay in Europe. In England there's the option of Tottenham, and Ale expects offers from Spain too. He'll decide till the end of the month- if he won't get a good offer from European club, then he'll think about different direction".

CDS: Ale will decide between England and USA.

And he recieved 5m per-year offer from Thailand, but of course he won't go there.

Just to remind you:
England- Arsenal, Tottenham and QPR are interested, according to many reports from late May, early June.
Spain- Malaga is interested, according to reports from late May. They'll play in the CL qualifiers, and they have a project, and this is important for Ale according to Stefano. Still, I hope he won't go to this shitty league. Only the EPL!

Aug 17, 2007
Gazzetta:"Del Piero rejects Thai offer, dreams of the Galaxy and considers Brazil". They say he has 2 offers from Brazil (one from Flamengo) and he wants the Galaxy but they can't sign him unless they release one of Becks, Keane or Donovan.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Gazzetta:"Del Piero rejects Thai offer, dreams of the Galaxy and considers Brazil". They say he has 2 offers from Brazil (one from Flamengo) and he wants the Galaxy but they can't sign him unless they release one of Becks, Keane or Donovan.
If they're smart they'd keep Becks because he brings in the girls and release one of the other 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 220)