Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (73 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
$NEWS(1).jpg

My first footballer personal card is just a piece of pink card stock with my photo on it, taken when I was 13, "youth and school sector", signed Del Piero Alessandro ( first my last name and then, my name).

My very first team is A.C. San Vendemiano. Everything is real: a duffel bag with the name of the club on it, a jersey, a number on the back of a jersey... What I have achieved by that time was already a huge thing for me, I couldn't have even imagined back then my future career.

Today, 24 years later, that card has come back home, and I am the only "master" of it. It'll stay here just for few days...

Meanwhile, I'm already working hard to be fit at the right moment. I'm enthusiastic about the future and together with all my stuff I'm dealing well with this first period of individual training, happy to sweat and work hard, looking forward to the next target.

See you soon, Alessandro

What a legend, so cute. He changed his profile pic in his Facebook to this pic, when he was 13 :)

So, in few days we'll know where he's going to play. I hope it's the EPL :xfinger:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
As much as I would love to see him come to Toronto FC so I could watch him every other week, I don't think I would be able to handle seeing him play for such a terrible and disastrous team :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 68)