Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (44 Viewers)

enzo

May 14, 2012
I have more or less accepted, that Ale is leaving. The thought of him returning soon makes it easier. However, I cannot read all these articles like "most memorable moments" or galleries summing up the last 19 years in pictures. Maybe in a few weeks or months. Definitely someday. But for now I have enough pictures in my head :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Never move this thread to any other section until he returns as a coach/director. Deal, mods? :)

PS God, I hope they will sell jersey's with Ale's badge on juvestore.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Cried like a baby earlier today...I'm proud that I managed to hold it this long. :strong:

Goodbye my hero, world will never be the same again.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
A lot of people are saying it ended badly, I say it could've been worse... ASAIC his farewell game was vs Atalanta a week ago - and it was absolutely perfect. Thank you for everything Ale, I'll always be by your side :touched:
am with you man, that was the real ending for me too.

all cried out by the time Sunday rolled along.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I really can't describe. This guy is great, a role model. When he was subbed how he ran fast to show that he still cares about the game. Great professional after all. He is really someone i'd look up to.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
the part that I hate is that lets say he goes to arsenal or tottenham (hypothetically) there are going to be some english fans saying "we don't need this guy, he is old and can't offer anything" while we will be here wishing he never left. They have no idea what he means to soccer because they have barely watched him over the past 20 years. Instead of spending the rest of his days being the king of torino, he has to go somewhere else. This should always have been up to ale and ale only when and IF he wanted to leave. I will forever hold this against agnelli. Del piero, the reason I play and watch soccer and the reason I support juve. Thank you. The greatest man I have ever seen kick a ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)