Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (50 Viewers)

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Don´t think he will talk about the future, is a press conference to introduce some commercial agreement with Lapo Elkann. Sky is saying Lapo will be there too.

In any case is good to know the relationship with the Agnelli family is not as bad as I thought.

Aug 17, 2007
Don´t think he will talk about the future, is a press conference to introduce some commercial agreement with Lapo Elkann. Sky is saying Lapo will be there too.

In any case is good to know the relationship with the Agnelli family is not as bad as I thought.
Exactly, he won't talk about his future. La Repubblica reported there'll be a press conference before it was even announced, and they say he won't talk about his future. Plus, they claim that Ale wanted Tottenham, but since they won't play in the CL he's not sure now.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Exactly, he won't talk about his future. La Repubblica reported there'll be a press conference before it was even announced, and they say he won't talk about his future. Plus, they claim that Ale wanted Tottenham, but since they won't play in the CL he's not sure now.
I believe he has ´t announce anything yet because he is waiting for an European team, specially an English one. He wants to stay in the elite like Raul did.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3682720 said:
The friend of mine are sayin' that DP is not better than Xavi, Messi, Iniesta etc. :sergio: :sergio: He is barca fan btw :sergio: :inter:
don´t talk about football with a Barca o Madrid fan, they no nothing about the passion of this sport, they think this is about playing pretty and deserve victory.

we italians no that is not true :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
if anyone says dp is weak or not better than x, y you can't talk football with him

again, we are blessed..donno a team who had such a leader for all these years..as the romanian comentator said last night "he doesn't have any enemies, only friends wherever he plays..hasn't had a fight in all these years"

Aug 17, 2007

Do you see anything special about this pic? I found it in google 10 minutes ago and since then all I do is looking at it...I can't stop. It gives me such a weird feeling, maybe sad feeling, i'm not sure, and I don't know why. I think I'm losing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)