Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (114 Viewers)

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Elkann still wants Del Piero in Juve. After he got green light from Conte, he wants to speak with AA and ask him to give Ale 1-year contract and the chance to play with Juve in the CL for the last time. Agnelli, however, is mad about Robben, and wants to bring him to Torino and give him shirt number 10.

Canale Juve
WTF did i just read? :lol:

---------- Post added 05.04.2012 at 10:07 ----------

Del Piero could probably get €300,000 a week and half of Shanghai if he went to China.
:lol:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Amauri looks like a retard.
Hard to avoid looking like a retard when you're retarded, poor Amauri

Del Piero offered Palermo No 10 shirt

Fabrizio Miccoli is trying to convince Alessandro Del Piero to join Palermo in the summer. “I’d give him my No 10 shirt!”

Del Piero will leave Juventus at the end of the season once his contract expires and the Rosanero are one of numerous clubs to be associated with the veteran.

“I’ll look to convince him,” Miccoli told Sky Sport Italia ahead of this weekend’s Serie A game between the two clubs.

“Life is good here and he has no need for a massive contract. If he comes here then I would even give him my No 10 shirt.”

Miccoli and Del Piero were briefly teammates in Turin before the former Ternana man later joined Palermo in 2007.

“My priority is Palermo and I want to end my playing career here, however I know that a lot of things can happen in football,” he said when asked about his own future.

“I can only talk about what I have at the present time and that is another year on my contract. I hope to stay here and I haven’t spoken to President Maurizio Zamparini about a new deal yet.

“I have a good relationship with him and I can even wait until the last day of my contract before talking about a renewal.”

:inter:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
“I’ll look to convince him,” Miccoli told Sky Sport Italia ahead of this weekend’s Serie A game between the two clubs.

“Life is good here and he has no need for a massive contract. If he comes here then I would even give him my No 10 shirt.”
Ohhhh now Del Piero must be tempted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)