Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (44 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Hard to avoid looking like a retard when you're retarded, poor Amauri

Del Piero offered Palermo No 10 shirt

Fabrizio Miccoli is trying to convince Alessandro Del Piero to join Palermo in the summer. “I’d give him my No 10 shirt!”

Del Piero will leave Juventus at the end of the season once his contract expires and the Rosanero are one of numerous clubs to be associated with the veteran.

“I’ll look to convince him,” Miccoli told Sky Sport Italia ahead of this weekend’s Serie A game between the two clubs.

“Life is good here and he has no need for a massive contract. If he comes here then I would even give him my No 10 shirt.”

Miccoli and Del Piero were briefly teammates in Turin before the former Ternana man later joined Palermo in 2007.

“My priority is Palermo and I want to end my playing career here, however I know that a lot of things can happen in football,” he said when asked about his own future.

“I can only talk about what I have at the present time and that is another year on my contract. I hope to stay here and I haven’t spoken to President Maurizio Zamparini about a new deal yet.

“I have a good relationship with him and I can even wait until the last day of my contract before talking about a renewal.”

:inter:
How about if you just fuck off, Miccoli. Little meatball...

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Very beautiful indeed but can you translate?
It's a very poor translations from Bing or whatever the hell it's called, but anyway you get the point:

you have been our flag in the years in which say Juventus was synonymous with Victory, you're being a gentleman who has accompanied his lady in hell B series and advertised at the top of serie a. You do that by playing, you do that scoring, did also seated according to your seat as one of many, even if one of the many you will ever be.You agreed to come in for a minute, as a newcomer, and have rejoiced for the win, you're the most beautiful example that modern football has produced in his recent past.You're the flag that was able to fly even when the wind blew strong, you knew how to be indispensable even when leg speed was no longer the same, you've entrusted your career to your professionalism and your talent, but even more to the man before he was able to be a LEADING player.Today that everything seems to finally have had the strength to riconfrontarti with your rivals, scoring in decisive moments, but even if I did, you would have been praised by those who would like to see you every Sunday in the field to touch the ball is so familiar as to become the universal communication tool. Are the Sport you Gandhi joined inter, fans ' hearts, Catalans, Oct 20 and how many more fans into one big applause, still too strong to think that it is time to take to the stage of his greatest performer and screenwriter; you have invented a trajectory where no one had imagined that the ball could go, you have rebuked by artful records indiscipilati, you heard colleagues adapt to thousands of locations and everywhere you've been applauded, you had the honour of standing ovation in larger theatres of football and still have the innate ability to raise all standing for omaggiarti.No, I do not think that in September may not be with us, I get tears in my eyes as when I was a 14 year old lover of his captain who won championships and cups. I know for a fact that I'm in love with you, your way of being, because there is no juve without ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO, there will be no more magic of the Jersey number 10 without you. Let us dream a bit and not leave us ever. There is no Juve without his biandiera, there is football without its mystery, there's no mystery without his magician ...You have been, are and will be our most beautiful story to tell to our children.You are the captain number 10 that all we have always envied.You're the fairy tale that has become reality, you're EVERYTHING that NO ONE ELSE can EVER BE!!!!A voice that represents the cry of one great people ... black and white

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

Just watch from 2:10! Just look at that face at 2:29!!! God I have goosebumps all over me and tears in my eyes when I see that emotional look that he has after he says Grazie! :touched: What a human being! I cant imagine Juve without him! :cry:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Just watch from 2:10! Just look at that face at 2:29!!! God I have goosebumps all over me and tears in my eyes when I see that emotional look that he has after he says Grazie! :touched: What a human being! I cant imagine Juve without him! :cry:
This world as beautiful as it as as ugly as it gets sometimes. It brings us the best things and at some point it takes it away from us.

Forza Capitano!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It just cannot happen, a part of me will die when he retires, but to know that he will not do it in our shirt will make it even harder. My support for Juve will never die but it will also never be the same. He has been my hero ever since I can remember, he is a god to me, a once in a lifetime.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Damn watching that vid again, crying again like the first time. I was crying when Nedved retired, it hurted me, but really I dont know whats going to happen when this man will go away, he's my godfather of the football world. ALE!!!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Pleaca frate, nu sta. Dupa ce au facut astea cu el nu sta, fii sigur!
you really think he wants to leave so desperately? maybe these assholes will bring one more quality striker and send back jean. that will work just fine for del piero and the club and the costs. he has room to stay..the decision is up to our ridiculous board.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
blʘndu;3602737 said:
you really think he wants to leave so desperately? maybe these assholes will bring one more quality striker and send back jean. that will work just fine for del piero and the club and the costs. he has room to stay..the decision is up to our ridiculous board.
I don't know if he's desperate to leave. In-fact I don't even know if he wants to leave but I know from some sources through Al-Jazeera journalists that a decision has been taken inside Juventus to not renew his contract. And I trust and believe them.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
now really how could them know that ? anyways i'm counting the remaining days of del piero's contract and i pray to god to give him another year...his last games were perfect, even a blind man could see what he's doing on the field when he's hungry for a goal

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Damn watching that vid again, crying again like the first time. I was crying when Nedved retired, it hurted me, but really I dont know whats going to happen when this man will go away, he's my godfather of the football world. ALE!!!
must have watched it at least 20 times today...:sad:

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Ale in Palermo would be as wrong as watching a women/female football game. No offence but none of it fits together. It would feel really akward.

---------- Post added 06.04.2012 at 02:01 ----------

22,000 people already signed the petition started by Tuttojuve.com, that asks AA to give Ale one more year with Juve.
Where do I find it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 42)