Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (113 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He's still magic.. I was at the Napoli game and I missed bits because I kept looking at Del Piero warming up and at the bench... waiting for Conte to give Del Piero the nod. I went mad when I saw he was going to come on. Amazing player, so glad I got to see him play this season, it may be his last... Grande Ale, il nostro capitano.

Fuck youtube for messing up the quality.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
He's still magic.. I was at the Napoli game and I missed bits because I kept looking at Del Piero warming up and at the bench... waiting for Conte to give Del Piero the nod. I went mad when I saw he was going to come on. Amazing player, so glad I got to see him play this season, it may be his last... Grande Ale, il nostro capitano.

:touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

$#@! youtube for messing up the quality.
That's not a bad quality at all. Thanks for sharing and I'm happy for you and jealous at the same time.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

:touched: So fucking jealous of you right now :D

Aug 17, 2007
Sexy...

16 years ago:

Good to know players still use this thing on their noses. I remember back in 96, that one of the lead Israeli sports writers, who's a big fan of Ale, explained that Ale and Casiraghi played against Russia with this thing on their noses not because they fought each other, but cause both were cold and this thing helps to breath :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)