Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (84 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The marketing potential is immense, even if he doesnt play a single minute next season.

a Yahudi like Agnelli should be able to comprehend that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If a sucky goodbye friendly against Notts or something is the only option, I want Ale to invite Trez and Camo to it, no Vucinič and Pepe for that one pls :D
Lets wait till the season is over and see how it goes. When Trezeguet was kicked out some here were insisting that it was a mutual agreement and that he will have a proper farewell match. :lol::lol:

They're doing the same now with Ale, except that they're spot on, I do thin he'll have a farewell but I do think he's pushed out like Trezeguet was.

The marketing potential is immense, even if he doesnt play a single minute next season.

a Yahudi like Agnelli should be able to comprehend that.
:lol:

---------- Post added 03.04.2012 at 11:02 ----------

Signed like a boss and proud of it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Lets wait till the season is over and see how it goes. When Trezeguet was kicked out some here were insisting that it was a mutual agreement and that he will have a proper farewell match. :lol::lol:

They're doing the same now with Ale, except that they're spot on, I do thin he'll have a farewell but I do think he's pushed out like Trezeguet was.
Also Camoranesi, we forced him out when we hired 4th crappy coach in a row, the man had had enough with Ranieri, Ferrara and Zaccheroni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)