Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (172 Viewers)

Oct 20, 2011
Yep. Very similar. Monte wanted to bring in Raikonnen which would diminish Shumi's role. They had some discussion about retirement but then Monte came out and pulled the trigger.

'Adp only' fans.
Schumacher never was 100% sure it was time to quit Ferrari. Like you said, Montezemolo made the decision for him and even made the announcement before Schumacher could even say a word about it. I remember the Monza 2006 podium ceremony, where Montezemolo had his personel publish the 'official' announcement of his retirement. Schumacher was not at all amused about the way he handled this. Just like Juve are doing to Alex right now. And the silence now says a lot.

So I think the decision about Ale came from the top and he can only follow.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That was posted last night. He didn't want to comment. The guy with the cam apparently asked him about it and as far as I understood he was annoyed and didn't want to answer.

Melo, easy there :)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
No really, I am getting sick of this. One thing is to be mad at Andrea Agnelli - Which I disagree with but I respect.

But not supporting the club when he leaves is just disgusting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Those who won't support Juventus after DP leaves should just go already. Good riddance.

Del Piero didn't comment it.
"ciau, good night"

Classy guy, most of the guys would just close the door. It's sad that he will be leaving us. But I'm very happy that I have been able to fallow his career and see him play so many times.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No really, I am getting sick of this. One thing is to be mad at Andrea Agnelli - Which I disagree with but I respect.

But not supporting the club when he leaves is just disgusting.
Try avoiding this thread then. Each to his own no? One can't be satisfy with everything, just like I can't stand how a Juve fan can like Balotelli or Ibrahimovic but it's your choice, I'm not loosing sleep so why should it bother me?

And again, you're not understanding the concept here, I explained it to you but you chose not to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)