Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (55 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So a friend of mine writes on my facebook wall saying Christiano Ronaldo is better than Del Piero ever was in everyway just accept it and all the manure fanboys liked this normally i would just say fuck off but as im feeling a lot of emotion for Del Piero at the moment i cant let this slip but im at work at the moment and havent the time to write a good explanation as to why he is wrong.. If some of you kind members here would like to help a fellow Del Piero fan out and put an argument forward i would be forever grateful. the first thoughts that come to my head are Del Piero shone in a better era against better oposition, defenders not at a time when the top clubs are so far ahead of the rest and of course the man him self being so much more classy and respectful.. Thanks in advance for any help

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So a friend of mine writes on my facebook wall saying Christiano Ronaldo is better than Del Piero ever was in everyway just accept it and all the manure fanboys liked this normally i would just say fuck off but as im feeling a lot of emotion for Del Piero at the moment i cant let this slip but im at work at the moment and havent the time to write a good explanation as to why he is wrong.. If some of you kind members here would like to help a fellow Del Piero fan out and put an argument forward i would be forever grateful. the first thoughts that come to my head are Del Piero shone in a better era against better oposition, defenders not at a time when the top clubs are so far ahead of the rest and of course the man him self being so much more classy and respectful.. Thanks in advance for any help
I don't think you need help, Del Piero's era/prime were about Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Raul, Rivaldo, Romario, Totti in Cristiano Ronaldo's time there's only Messi and some Neymar pony show. Plus, Serie A isn't La Liga or EPL. Let alone Serie A in the 90's.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i'd f*cking remove him as a friend from facebook for absurd statements like that.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't think you need help, Del Piero's era/prime were about Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Raul, Rivaldo, Romario, Totti in Cristiano Ronaldo's time there's only Messi and some Neymar pony show. Plus, Serie A isn't La Liga or EPL. Let alone Serie A in the 90's.
Its ok i got a 20min break and when on a rant completly destroyed him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)