Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (228 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I really really hope Ale releases a statement tomorrow...a nice warm goodbye to the fans. I dont think how this thing was handled but cannot fix it now. Don't want this to end this bitter.

I hope he retires rather than playing elsewhere (as much as i would like to see him play again). He should get some management job inside juve like nedved.

FORZA CAPITANO :touched:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
WΏΏdy;3312600 said:
I really really hope Ale releases a statement tomorrow...a nice warm goodbye to the fans. I dont think how this thing was handled but cannot fix it now. Don't want this to end this bitter.

I hope he retires rather than playing elsewhere (as much as i would like to see him play again). He should get some management job inside juve like nedved.

FORZA CAPITANO :touched:
Totally agree, imagine him playing in the fucking MLS like some washed up Henry. He deserves better.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
What do you guys think? Ale is gonna say something, or we'll get his response on the pitch vs. Genoa?
Of course he will say something...he knows the fans are waiting for his statement. :sad:

Totally agree, imagine him playing in the fucking MLS like some washed up Henry. He deserves better.
There are talks of english clubs interested :inter:

Back to square one...i do not get why this was necessary,i refuse to believe it was Ale's decision considering his passion for Juve and football...he played for what,almost nothing this season...why can't you just let him play for another season?! its not like he is being unfairly picked to play and its not like he is complaining all the time at being benched.

fuck this..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
WΏΏdy;3312626 said:
Back to square one...i do not get why this was necessary,i refuse to believe it was Ale's decision considering his passion for Juve and football...he played for what,almost nothing this season...why can't you just let him play for another season?! its not like he is being unfairly picked to play and its not like he is complaining all the time at being benched.

fuck this..
Watch Ale finish the season better than any of our current strikers. Specially after todays news.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Watch Ale finish the season better than any of our current strikers. Specially after todays news.
He will...even now i think only vucinic has been better than ale this season (largely to the fact that he got more playing time and better tatics when he plays)....

I just hope ale get some playing time...

the thing i mention again and again is ale is basically playing for free...and i am 100% sure he would have wanted to play another season with juve.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I still do not understand why this became a Del Piero vs. Agnelli...

Maybe Del Piero asked Agnelli to announce it for some reason. Can't you guys wait at least until Alex make a comment about all of this?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It will be different watching Juventus without Del Piero. I am one of the few who was able to watch Juve before Alex but when he started, he changed everything, he wrote his name next to the club from the very first appearance. I know he made me love Juventus more, scratch that, he made me adore Juventus, he made want to see them more, he made me the Juve fan I am today regardless of how others see me.

I don't care about the timing and the delivery, the news itself is saddening enough but at the same time, I expect Alex to end this season with a bang. I expect him to do wonders and he will make sure he will leave in a way that the fans will never ever forget what he did.s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 222)